Crypto Casinos Canada, Best Bitcoin Casino
Cryptocurrency adoption is at an all-time high across the globe. People are using this method more than ever, so casinos are working hard to keep up with the trend. That being said, you’ll find more and more online casinos offering Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in their list of banking methods.
As casinos evolve to meet the gambling needs, they are offering modern and fast banking solutions to players. If you want to learn more about the crypto casinos in Canada, you’ve come to the right place.
Bitcoin Casino Canada
$500 + 200 Free Spins
$1000 + 100 Free Spins
80 Free Spins
Crypto Accepting Casino Websites in Canada
More and more casinos in Canada are adding cryptocurrency to their list of deposit and withdrawal options. The most commonly accepted currency today is Bitcoin, followed by options like Ethereum and Litecoin.
Nowadays, you’ll find casinos in Canada that offer crypto in addition to other methods. You’ll also find sites that are solely focused on crypto users, and websites that offer one or several cryptocurrency options.
Either way, blockchain technology is trending in the gambling industry. Why wouldn’t it? It’s not reliant on financial institutions and as such, it offers a great deal of privacy and security to its users.
Some Alternatives for Cryptocurrency at Online Casinos
If you cannot find cryptocurrency in the list of banking options at the casino where you gamble, or simply don’t want to use it, there are some nice alternatives that won’t require you to purchase digital coins.
Interac is a Canada-based interbank network service used by many gamblers. It links enterprises like banks and other financial institutions and helps users make safe, fast transactions. When you use Interac, you can transfer funds from your bank account through an intermediary without entering any banking details on the casino site.
Instadebit is similar to Interac. It’s a fast and simple banking method that links your banks to your Instadebit account and then to the casino. You can fill up the Instadebit account and use it to gamble online.
AstroPay is a two-sided method. It serves as an e-wallet if you use your online account, and you can also purchase prepaid cards and use them as such at online casinos. This is a very secure, very popular method among Canadians, offering fast withdrawals and low fees.
Google Pay and Apple Pay
Pay-by-phone deposit methods are very trending these days. This means that you’ll be paying with your phone by entering a code you receive through a message. You’ll pay for your deposits when your postpaid bill comes. This is a nice alternative, but it doesn’t offer an option for withdrawals.
What Does Gambling at a Bitcoin Casino Look Like?
Gambling at a Bitcoin casino can be exactly the same as gambling with any other method, or entirely unique. Some websites have unique bonuses and even games for their crypto users. You can find some sites in Canada that have one bonus for players that use crypto and another for players that use other methods. You can also find Bitcoin-exclusive games that are only available to players who use the digital currency.
To gamble at casinos with this payment option, you must own crytpocurrency and have it stored in a wallet. Then, it’s just a matter of connecting your wallet to the website and you can make some of the fastest transactions available.
How We Choose the Best Casino for You
We take pride in making the most informed recommendations for casinos in Canada. When we rate casinos, we take a very close look at the following:
Licensing and Security Information
Who licenses the casino is very important to us. We’ll make sure that the casino holds a reputable license and that it is legit. We’ll also check the security information i.e. see if they use SSL encryption to protect you from online criminals.
Options for Making Deposits/ Withdrawals
You should be able to make your deposit with the banking method of your choice. Top-rated casinos have plenty of options, including cards, crypto, wire transfers, and methods like Interac, Instadebit, ApplePay, etc.
Game Choices and Developers
When you gamble online, it’s important to do so in a casino that has quality games to offer to you. It won’t matter what method you are using if you cannot find games from well-rated developers, or the choice is too limited. This is why we also check the gaming options and list of developers featured at each casino.
Bonus Offers and Terms
Online casinos come with the extra perk of big bonuses. You can use welcome promotions, regular deals, as well as VIP perks at Canadian casinos today. We’ll check what the best offers are and how realistic their terms and conditions are before we recommend any website.
If you need the support at any time, you can read about the contact options as well as its quality in our reviews. We’ll tell you how fast and professional they are, and where and when you can reach them.
Online Gambling and Responsible Gambling
When you gamble online, you’ll be spending a portion of your money. It is very important to keep track of your bankroll and not lose control over your spending. Canadian casinos today have excellent programs that help people avoid this or deal with it. They are the Responsible Gambling programs.
The percentage of gambling problem in Canada is very low these days. If a player experiences issues with gambling, they can freely refer to the different programs for this purpose. Casinos usually have the contact information on their website.
Responsible Gambling programs include many features that can help players, such as the self-exclusion programs and free consultations. Still, as long as you keep track of your bankroll, you shouldn’t worry about any of this.
How to Make Your Deposits at a BTC Casino
Making deposits at a BTC casino is very easy once you have a wallet loaded with cryptocurrency. Let’s go through the entire process in case you haven’t done this already:
- Find a crypto exchange where you’ll buy your digital coins
- Put your coins into a cryptocurrency wallet where you’ll store them safely
- Pick a casino that offers your digital currency in their list of banking options
- Select that option and write down the amount of crypto you wish to deposit
- You’ll be redirected to your e-wallet where you’ll need to confirm the transaction
- Confirm, claim any available bonuses, and start gambling
In most cases, such transactions come without any fees and are instant.
How to Make Withdrawals with Crypto at Canadian Casinos
Making withdrawals is even easier at casinos since, to be able to do this in cryptocurrency, you need to use that same method for deposits, too. We haven’t found a site that allows players to use cash for deposits but withdraw in crypto. If you have used crypto to make your deposit, you have already linked your wallet to the casino, so this process will go even faster.
Let’s go through it now:
- Go to the cashier and select the method you want
- Select the amount of crypto you wish to withdraw
- Confirm the transaction and wait for the funds to appear in your crypto wallet
This method is very popular because it offers players the opportunity to enjoy almost-instant withdrawals free of any fees. Of course, you’d have to choose a website that processes withdrawal requests fast for this to work. Once your request is accepted by the casino, you can expect your digital funds to be loaded into your account within minutes, making it one of the fastest methods available.
The Pros and Cons of Gambling Online with Cryptocurrency
Gambling with this method is really trending, but there are both pros and cons that you should consider before making your final decision.
- Highly-secure, very private transactions without any bank interference
- Cryptocurrencies constantly change in terms of value, so you can win even more if your selected coin’s value increases while you gamble
- You can make your withdrawals with the same currency
- You get access to unique bonuses for players that use this method at some casinos
- There are some games and tournaments that are exclusive to players that use BTC and other coins
- Really fast withdrawals – usually take a few minutes up to a few hours
- You first need to purchase your cryptocurrency and load a wallet to be able to make deposits
- You cannot make withdrawals in BTC unless you used it for deposits, too
- You might not be able to use the welcome promotion available for other methods if you use the one for BTC or other coins
- Not available in many Canadian casinos just yet, even though the number is growing every day
- Can I legally gamble with cryptocurrency in Canada?
- Yes. Crypto transactions are not legally forbidden in Canada. As long as you find a casino that has this banking method and you have crypto coins to gamble with, you can do this legally and without any trouble.
- Can I withdraw my money in cryptocurrencies at online casinos?
- Yes. Many of the casinos that have crypto in their deposit methods will also have it in their withdrawal methods. You can use the same option to make your withdrawals without having to exchange your crypto winnings into cash.
- How do casinos that accept crypto work?
- You must own crypto to be able to gamble on such sites. In most cases, it is only allowed to withdraw in crypto if you used that method for depositing, too. You can choose this option in the cashier section at the casino, make your deposit in BTC or any other cryptocurrency, and gamble just as you would with cash.