All About Canadian iDebit Casinos
When choosing a banking method in online casinos, Canadians have a few priorities: it has to be fast, secure, and easy to use. It should also work for both deposits and withdrawals. iDebit is an excellent choice that meets all those standards. That’s why it’s so popular among CA players, and there are dozens of sites accepting it.
We’ve tested several sites to identify the top online casinos that accept iDebit deposits. Check out our tips and recommendations!
iDebit Casino Canada
$1000 + 50 Free Spins
$1000 + 100 Free Spins
C$500 + 200 Free Spins
BonusUp To $1500 Deposit Bonus
Bonus150 Free Spins
BonusC$1000 + 150 Free Spins
BonusC$900 + 150 Free Spins
Bonus$1600 + 80 Free Spins
BonusCA$500 + 51 Free Spins
What Are iDebit Casino Payments and How Do They Work?
iDebit is the connection between your online banking profile and the online casino. This eWallet enables you to make instant payments in a few easy steps, and none of your bank account details are shared with the casino site.
Since Canadians cannot use PayPal for online gambling, this is a great alternative. It’s a credible, Toronto-based brand that offers bank-level security. These are the main reasons why so many CA players search for the top casino that accepts iDebit:
- The payments are instant
- You don’t need to waste time registering an iDebit account to deposit money
- It works for deposits and withdrawals
- You only need to link your online bank account to the service provider
Key Facts about the iDebit Casino Banking Method
|Company||Instadebit International Solutions|
|Minimum deposit||Depends on the site; usually between $10 and $20|
|Maximum transaction||Not limited by iDebit; depends on the site|
|Age requirement||At least 18 years old|
How to Deposit Funds in Casinos that Accept iDebit
There’s no need to register for an iDebit account if you want to use this payment method. You just need to choose one of the best iDebit online casinos, and start the depositing process there. These are the steps to follow:
- When you’re ready to deposit money, choose iDebit from the list of available options.
- If you don’t have an iDebit account, you can choose the “Guest Checkout” option. If you have an account, you can enter the email address and password right away.
- The system will require you to choose your bank and enter bank account details.
- Your user account will instantly be loaded, and you can start gambling right away.
When you check out as a guest, the eWallet will transfer money from your bank account to your casino account. This service comes with a fixed fee of $1.50 per transaction. If you want the deposit to be free, it’s best to create an iDebit account and fund it. Then, you’ll use the funds available in the eWallet to make the deposit without any fees.
How to Withdraw Money from Online Casinos Accepting iDebit
The withdrawals with this payment method are even easier:
- Go to the casino’s Banking page and initiate a payout.
- Provide the needed details and specify the amount you want to withdraw.
- Once the casino’s team approves your withdrawal request (usually within 24 hours), you’ll instantly get the funds in your iDebit balance.
- You can instantly withdraw the funds from your eWallet to your bank account for a fixed fee of $2.
Security of iDebit Casinos
When you use this payment method, the transaction is completed within the safe environment of your online bank account. Your banking credentials are never shared with the casino. The identity verification process is performed by the eWallet, and it’s instantly done through the details you provide when initiating the transaction.
Your online banking system requires authentication (full login credentials and your answer to a security question). The system uses 128-bit encryption to securely transmit personal information.
Bottom line: this banking method is safe. But you also need to find a secure and licensed online casino. Our iDebit casino list can help you choose!
Potential Casino iDebit Fees
You should be aware of the fees for some transactions:
- Sign up for an iDebit account: free
- Payment from your iDebit balance: free
- Payment from online banking: $1.50
- Transfer funds from casino to iDebit balance: free
- Transfer funds from balance to bank account: $2
To avoid the deposit fee, it’s best to create an account for the eWallet and fund it with the amount you plan to transfer to your casino account.
Casino sites don’t usually add their own fees to this banking method.
Games to Play in Casinos that Use iDebit
The websites we recommend feature a variety of games by reputable software developers. These are the categories of games you can try:
- Slots (classic and progressive jackpots)
- Table games
- Live dealer games
- Bingo, Keno, Monopoly, and more
The banking method doesn’t limit your access to the offer. You can play all the games featured on the website you choose.
Pros and Cons of iDebit Casinos
These are the most important advantages of this deposit and withdrawal method:
- It’s instant; you can even make a deposit without registering an iDebit account
- It’s secure; your banking details are never shared with the casino
- It’s private; none of your casino activity is recorded by the bank
We have to list the disadvantages, too:
- There’s a withdrawal fee of $2 to your bank account
- Some Canadian banks may refuse to accept a withdrawal from an online casino site
- Do I need a bank account to use the iDebit online casino banking method?
Yes; you need a bank account. This eWallet is linked to your online banking account. There’s no other way to use it.
- Are there any special bonuses for using iDebit casino Canada?
We haven’t found a casino that offers an exclusive bonus for using this payment method. You’ll be eligible for any welcome bonus that’s available to all other users.
- How long do deposits and withdrawals take in iDebit casinos?
The deposits are extremely fast. You’ll instantly see the funds in your user account as soon as you complete the deposit process. As for the withdrawals, they are also instant. You’ll get the funds after the casino’s pending period (usually less than 24 hours with the best websites).
- What Canadian banks support iDebit?
These are some of the most popular banks that work with this system: Simplii, National Bank, Desjardins, Bank of Montreal, TD, RBC, Scotiabank.
- What if I encounter issues with payments in Canadian iDebit casinos?
iDebit has an excellent support system. The customer support department is available via phone (+1 855.443.3248) and email ([email protected]). You can contact them if you need help using the system or if you encounter any issues with the payments.