Paysafecard Casinos Canada, Paysafecard Slots
For the longest time, people have been looking for reliable and easy-to-use online payment methods for iGaming. Whether you’re more focused on online casinos or online sportsbooks in Canada, you’re going to need a good payment method for seamless transactions.
A Paysafecard casino could be a saviour for you in those situations for you. It’s a prepaid method that allows you to deposit funds into your real money gambling account without exposing sensitive information to the casinos.
In our guide today, we’re going to learn about the alternatives to Paysafecard, how did we come up with the best casinos list, and how you can use the method for your adventures.
Paysafecard Casino Canada
$500 + 200 Free Spins
$1000 + 100 Free Spins
80 Free Spins
Can You Play at Paysafecard Casinos in Canada?
Yes, they are. It has more to do with whether Paysafecard itself is available in Canada or not. Because if a method itself is not available, the casino operators cannot offer it even if they want to.
Paysafecard as a payment method had its humble beginning in Vienna, through the hands of a few visionaries. It was way back in 2000 and only after a few years of operation, it had started to expand. So much so that the operations went as far as Asia and North America.
As you may have already guessed, Canada got Paysafecard at the same time being a huge part of North America. Right now, there are hundreds of physical retailers as well as online vendors who sell Paysafecard vouchers all over the country. No matter which province you live in, you can order one for yourself right now!
What Are Some Alternatives I Can Use for Online Gambling?
Well, it might seem a little unconventional at this rudimentary stage of our guide, but you’re going to need the alternatives for Paysafecard. You’ll understand why as you keep reading. But for now, let’s focus on the best alternatives to casinos that accept Paysafecard in Canada.
There’s no room for argument that Interac is the most popular payment method in Canada. Now, there are 2 different components for this method. Interac Online and Interac e-Transfer. From what we’ve seen, Interac e-Transfer is more suitable for online gambling sites. It’s faster and it lets you send money using just an email address or phone number.
Pretty much all online casinos accept Interac in Canada so availability is not a problem. Moreover, all of the Canadian banks are cleared for payments so it’s the best alternative in our opinion.
Playing the role of a bank transfer method as well as an e-wallet is no easy task. But Instadebit seems to do quite seamlessly. It’s a native Canadian payment method for regular users as well as gamblers in the country.
When you’re depositing, you can use the bank transfer method. It works as the intermediary to connect the dots. But when you’re withdrawing, you must withdraw the funds into your Instadebit wallet first and then to your bank account.
Well, cryptos need no introduction at this point and they can replace pretty much any modern payment method you can think of. Crypto deposits and withdrawals are instant. They’re also free from any 3rd party verifications. All you have to do is sign up for a crypto wallet and get your hands on Bitcoin, Litecoin, or whatever crypto you want.
Google Pay/Apple Pay
Google Pay is available in only 2 countries in the world and Canada is one of them. This wallet integrates directly with your Google account, making everything very seamless. Apple Pay is also a very similar service and is only available for Apple devices.
If we compare the 2, Apple Pay falls short by a large margin primarily because it’s not meant for withdrawals.
What Benefits Do Paysafecard Casinos Offer Over Other Casinos?
No matter what payment method you plan to use, you do it for the benefits. So, what benefits do Paysafecard casinos give you? Let’s find out.
- Anonymity: As you’re not exposing any of your bank details or card numbers on the internet, you’re not risking any of them.
- Fast: Paysafecard transactions are instant. All it takes from your end is the 16-digit code printed on the voucher.
- Abundance: There are lots and lots of online casinos in Canada that accept Paysafecard. So, it can work as your one-stop gambling payments solution.
- Customization: You don’t have to commit any more in real money than you want to. In Canada, you can buy the vouchers in C$10, C$30, C$50, C$100, C$150, and C$250 intervals.
- Promotions: From what we’ve seen, no online casino in Canada bars your access to promotions. So, you can get access to all of them.
How Did We Rank the Best Paysafecard Online Casino?
The list you see on this page didn’t fall out of the sky. Our experts have spent hours in research and evaluation to provide you with the most accurate information regarding Paysafecard casinos. Let’s go over the criteria we used for the ranking for maximum transparency.
Security Plays the Biggest Role
No matter what the topic of our discussion is, if it involves online casinos, security is going to play a role. The biggest element of security is the license. Under any circumstances, we don’t condone playing at unlicensed casinos. Hence, all of the brands you see on our list are licensed.
The next most important aspect of security is the SSL encryption on the website. Thankfully, it has become a pretty standard offering in the last few years. We also look for additional security certificates.
The Banking Methods
Yes, checking the banking methods of an online casino is how we come up with the list of Paysafecard casinos. However, having it alone is not enough. So, we evaluate the rest of the methods too and identify the strengths as well as the drawbacks.
Our goal is ideally to offer you a balanced itinerary of payment methods with high enough limits to take care of your day-to-day transactions. Also, we try to keep the fees as low as possible.
The Game Library and Software Providers
The software provider portfolio of an online casino is equivalent to the heart because it keeps the games coming. As the end goal for any iGaming adventure is to play the games, how could we not evaluate the game library?
All of the online casinos you see on our list here have spectacular games from the top providers all over the world. The libraries include online slots, table games, live dealer games, and plenty of other types of games.
How Can We Forget the Bonuses?
Bonuses at an online casino are an exclusive benefit over land-based casinos. Hence, they play a crucial role in our ranking. Operators that offer the biggest welcome bonuses, free spins, no deposit bonuses, cashbacks, and other promotions to the players rank higher on our list.
The Final Feather on the Hat: Customer Support
The proficiency of the customer support team is something that doesn’t cross your mind until you face a problem. But it’s often too late to change brands if you find that the support is not very good.
That’s why we always include customer support as one of our ranking criteria. This way, we know that you won’t despise your decision even if you come across a problem.
Why You Should Gambling Online and What is Responsible Gambling?
When the world was introduced to casinos, no one thought it would once be possible to do the same activity online. In fact, no one even thought of the internet. But it both happened. Online casinos are as real as anything can be in the world.
The result is a massive boom in the gambling industry thanks to easier access and a more holistic approach to the whole paradigm. People who would never think of going into an online casino in Canada can now play the games on their smartphone or laptop.
While this widespread phenomenon has its benefits, it comes with significant risks as well. Gambling addiction, also known as problem gambling is the most powerful of all the risks. To prevent such issues, most online casinos have a dedicated section for responsible gambling.
These sections mostly offer information regarding what problem gambling is and how to prevent it by building awareness. Also, casinos are partnered up with an independent organization whose job is solely to help people in need.
We believe responsible gambling starts at home. So, if you’re thinking of getting involved with the iGaming industry, it’s your job to draw the necessary lines. How long you should play, how much you spend, and how much you can afford to lose are parameters that only you can come up with.
To help you in that regard, most modern casino websites offer tools like deposit limits, loss limits, session limits, reality checks, cool-off periods, and self-exclusion. Use these tools before you start to develop a problem.
How to Approach a Paysafecard Deposit Casino?
Deposits at Paysafecard casinos are just as simple as you can imagine. If you’re familiar with executing online transactions before, the process is more or less the same.
- Choose a Paysafecard accepting casino from our list and sign up.
- Visit the deposit page and choose Paysafecard from the list.
- Enter the amount for the deposit. If you’re going for the welcome bonus, make sure you know what the minimum deposit is.
- Enter the 16-digit code printed on your physical voucher or the ones sent in your email.
- The deposit should be instantly credited to your real money account.
How Does a Paysafecard Withdrawal Casino Work?
That’s the thing. It doesn’t work. And this is exactly why we created a section for the alternatives you can use. You can use any of them except for Apple Pay to cash out a bonus or the winnings you’ve generated by playing with real money.
However, there’s one way you can use Paysafecard for withdrawals. That’s by using MyPaysafecard. It’s similar to an e-wallet. You can get the money in your MyPaysafecard account and then cash it out at ATMs.
Whatever method you use, here is the step-by-step guide for withdrawals.
- Log into your casino account and visit the withdrawal page.
- Before you actually request a withdrawal, ensure that there are no active wagering requirements. If there are and you request for a withdrawal, you’ll lose the bonus you were wagering for.
- Choose the method you want to use for deposits. E-wallets like Instadebit or cryptocurrencies will work the fastest. But you can go for Interac e-Transfer as well.
- Enter the withdrawal amount and it should be equal to or under the maximum withdrawal limit. You can find the information on the withdrawal policy page for the casino.
- Let the casino process your withdrawal. Based on what operator you’re going for, the pending period may range between 24 hours and 72 hours.
Pros & Cons of Using Paysafecard for Online Gambling
Paysafecard has a very good balance of positives and negatives. Interested in what those are?
- It lets you pay for your account anonymously
- The deposits are instantly credited
- Entering the card number is a seamless process, just like your credit cards
- No additional fees for the transactions
- Customer support can help disable a voucher in case you lose it or it gets stolen
- The vouchers are very easily found all over Canada
- You can buy the vouchers according to how much you need
- You can’t withdraw winnings with Paysafecard
- The maximum deposit amount is very limited
- Not all casinos offer MyPaysafecard withdrawals
- Many casinos exclude deposits with this method from promotions
- If unused, a small fee is deducted every month after 18 months
- Is Paysafecard a legal method for gambling payments?
- Of course. In fact, one of the many goals for Paysafecard was to make gambling transactions more accessible to players. Needless to say, it has succeeded in that goal beyond anyone’s imagination. You can legally use Paysafecard for all the casinos on our list.
- Can players withdraw with Paysafecard? If yes, how long does it take?
- In general, you cannot withdraw. Then again, you can use the MyPaysafecard feature. The vouchers are inherently designed as a one-way payment method. But the account allows you to withdraw money and then withdraw it from ATMs later.
- What’s the process of playing at a Paysafecard casino?
- These operators work very similarly to how any other online casino would work. You purchase the vouchers from an online or offline vendor first. Then, you log into your casino account and enter the voucher numbers to start playing. A great benefit here is that you can use a partial balance from the card instead of the entire value. Then, you can use it later for other deposits.