Best Paysafe casinos in Canada: Complete Paysafecard Guide
Wagering Advisors are here to help you find the best casino that accepts Paysafe. This is a safe, efficient and overall great payment method to use for online gambling.
Our team does in-depth reviews of gambling operators available in Canada and we categorize our reviews based on different features. Here we will discuss the best Paysafe casino sites, tell you everything you need to know about this payment provider, and what to expect from operators that accept it.
Top picks for online casinos that accept Paysafe
50 Free Spins for $1 +$1000 Bonus
Casino Days Casino
C$1000 + 100 Free Spins
C$500 + 200 Free Spins
BonusUp To $1500 Deposit Bonus
Bonus10 FS No Deposit + C$5000 +50 FS
Bonus100% up to C$750 + 200 FS
BonusC$350 + up to 130 FS
Bonus150 Free Spins
BonusC$1000 + 150 Free Spins
Bonus50 No Deposit Free Spins + C$1000 Deposit Bonus + 500 FS
What are Paysafecard Payments?
This is a very popular banking option for online transactions, for several reasons. Paysafe payment method is based on vouchers and as such it acts independently from your credit card or your bank account.
There are dozens of countries where these vouchers are accepted and it’s easy to find outlets where you can purchase Paysafecards.
You can also install the app for either Android or iOS. You will need to load the funds onto the app, and when you pay it will require a confirmation either via security code or via fingerprint. The main advantage of using this method is privacy. You aren’t leaving any sensitive information on the website, and you can even use this option for withdrawals too. Additionally, the transfer fees are usually low if any. That being said, there are certain limitations you should know.
Anyone who wants to top up by Paysafe and deposit funds into their casino account can only make transactions up to 300 CAD. So you will have to get multiple vouchers if you need to add more funds. Your maximum card balance is 5000 CAD, and the maximum monthly top-up limit is also 5000 CAD. If you are using your account maximum transaction limit is 1000 CAD.
In other words, it’s a great solution for casual players, but for high-rollers and those who plan to make bigger withdrawals, it can get tedious. Most players don’t even make deposits that are above 300 CAD. To do this you can just use the pin code on the voucher, and that will be plenty if you wish to qualify for bonus offers. In fact, most Canadians usually spend around 50 CAD to 100 CAD per month on online gambling, so even the 300 CAD limit won’t be an issue.
How to Use Paysafe Casino Sites
In order to use this banking option you need to find a Paysafe online casino and make an account there.
- Verify your account if needed, and log in
- Go to your user menu, usually in the upper left corner, and go to the cashier tab
- Choose to make a deposit and pick the Paysafe casino deposit method
- Enter the amount you wish to pay, and enter the card information.
Now when you are making the payment you will have the option to enter multiple pin codes if needed. Basically, if you have 2 vouchers with 50 CAD each, and you want to make a 100 CAD deposit you will have to use both of your vouchers. This is when you need to enter multiple pin codes.
Terms at Paysafe Casinos in Canada
As mentioned, one of the advantages of using this payment method is that the fees are very low, and often the transfer is free. However, an operator will have their own deposits and withdrawal terms and limitations.
Every Paysafe casino in Canada might have different terms when it comes to minimum deposits and withdrawals. So, if you wish to play on that site and add funds to your account, you will have to comply with those terms and make a payment that is equal to or exceeds the minimum deposit.
The same applies to withdrawals, you must have funds in your account that are equal to or exceed the minimum withdrawal terms if you wish to make a withdrawal request. That being said, you should know that claiming bonuses and promotions also play a role in cashout approval. If any of your available funds are subject to bonus wagering requirements your cashout request won’t be approved until those playthrough requirements are met.
Finally, even a top Paysafe casino will have withdrawal limits. These can be daily, weekly, or monthly limits, which are once again operator-specific. So, if you already reached the weekly, monthly or daily threshold you will have to wait for it to reset in order to withdraw more funds.
What Benefits Do Paysafe Casinos Offer Over Other Casinos?
No matter what payment method you plan to use, you do it for the benefits. So, what benefits do Paysafe casinos give you? Let’s find out.
- Anonymity: As you’re not exposing any of your bank details or card numbers on the internet, you’re not risking any of them.
- Fast: Paysafe transactions are instant. All it takes from your end is the 16-digit code printed on the voucher.
- Abundance: There are lots and lots of online casinos in Canada that accept Paysafecard. So, it can work as your one-stop gambling payments solution.
- Customisation: You don’t have to commit any more in real money than you want to. In Canada, you can buy the vouchers in C$10, C$30, C$50, C$100, C$150, and C$250.
Wagering Advisors Criteria for Casino Sites That Accept Paysafe
Here is a brief overview of how we evaluate Paysafe casino sites before we recommend them to our readers.
- License – Safety is our top priority, so we only recommend operators that are vetted and regulated by a reputable gaming commission. Most of the sites we recommend either have a Kahnawake Gaming Commission license, Maltese or UK license. Additionally, they are registered with iGaming Ontario so they do comply with Canada’s gaming regulations.
- Certified Games – We also want to recommend those sites that host games from top software providers who have been awarded for innovation and certified for fairness by eCogra or similar auditors.
- Bonuses and Promotions – Online gamblers love to take advantage of multiple promotions. We give an advantage to those sites that have generous bonuses with the lowest wagering requirements possible. We even categorize operators based on the available bonuses to help readers find exactly what they are looking for.
- Payments – It’s always better for an online casino to have multiple banking options that include digital wallets, traditional banking methods, and even pay-by-phone options. Additionally, operators with lower deposit and withdrawal policies are often regarded as fair. So, we give these low-deposit sites a higher rate as they are more user-friendly.
Promos and Other Features at the Best Paysafe Casinos
As stated, our lists include casinos that host some of the most innovative casino games:
Slots – Most online casino fans play slots, and they like to see different types of slots (classic, 5-reel, cascading etc.) as well as lots of progressive jackpot games. Moreover, casinos on our lists have slots with different levels of volatility, so both casual players and high rollers can have a great time.
Table Games – Blackjack, roulette, baccarat, craps, and video poker are considered table games. They have significantly lower house edge compared to slots, and some of these games even allow you to improve your odds by gambling strategically.
Lottery games – Scratch cards, keno, bingo and similar lottery games are becoming more popular in online casinos. They are very beginner-friendly, and fun for gamblers of all ages.
Live Dealer – Many players love to have a more social and authentic gaming experience. The live dealer section features blackjack, baccarat, poker, roulette, and craps games with a real person as a dealer. Additionally, there are game shows that also have a live stream. Players can interact with the dealers and other participants through chat, so it’s very engaging gameplay.
Casino Bonus Offers available with Paysafe Deposits
As far as bonuses go, there are several promotions that you can expect to find on almost any operator on our list.
- Welcome bonus – the sign-up offer is a one-time promo that you can use shortly after creating a brand new account. You usually get a match on the first or first few deposits, and it’s common to get free spins for specific slots.
- No deposit bonus – A number of operators have no deposit bonuses that don’t require any payments, all you need to do is create an account and maybe register a payment method. Due to the nature of Paysafe transactions, it obviously won’t apply to that options. You will likely have to register your debit card, Skrill, PayPal, or similar payment methods.
- Free spins – It’s common for operators to have weekly or monthly free spins offers, or to award free spins to users who are a part of a loyalty program. These free spins are treated as the lowest possible bet, and they are only available for specific games.
- No wager – These are some of the best offers, especially for casual players and beginners. It’s a small bonus that either requires a deposit or simply a sign-up, but it doesn’t have any wagering requirements attached to it. This means you can cash out your winnings, without having to meet any playthrough requirements for claiming the promo.
Paysafe casino alternatives
Online casinos on our lists will have additional payment methods available in case you want to make deposits or withdrawals that exceed Paysafe limitations:
- MasterCard and Visa
- ApplePay and GooglePay
Pros & Cons of Using Paysafe for Online Gambling
Paysafe has a very good balance of positives and negatives.
- It lets you pay for your account anonymously
- The deposits are instantly credited
- Entering the card number is a seamless process
- No additional fees for the transactions
- Customer support can help disable a voucher in case you lose it or it gets stolen
- The vouchers are very easily found all over Canada
- The maximum deposit amount is very limited
- Not all casinos offer MyPaysafecard withdrawals
- Many casinos exclude deposits with this method from promotions
To sum up, Paysafe deposit casinos are a great option for online gambling fans, who want an additional layer of privacy and security. You don’t have to leave your credit card or bank information on any of these sites, and the transfers are processed within minutes.
Canadians can easily find outlets where they can purchase the vouchers or they can simply use the phone app to load the funds.
All of the operators on our lists are safe to use and provide an exceptional gaming experience. You can browse other categories on the Wagering Advisors site to find casinos that have specific bonuses or that host games from specific development studios.
- Best Interac Casinos
- Best Instadebit Casinos
- Best PayPal Casinos
- Pay by Phone Bill Casinos
- Best Trustly Casinos
- Best Paysafe Casinos
- Best Paying Casinos Canada
- Instant Withdrawal Casinos
More Casino Bonuses
- Casino Bonuses Canada
- Low Deposit Casinos Canada
- Free Spins No Deposit
- Free Spins for $1 Deposit
- Free Spins for $5 Deposit
- $5 Free No Deposit Casino
- $1 Deposit Casinos
- $5 Deposit Casinos
- $10 Deposit Casinos
- No Verification Casinos Canada
- Bizzo Casino
- Zodiac Casino
- Captain Cooks Casino
- Jackpot City Casino
- Grand Mondial Casino
- Casino Classic
- Golden Tiger Casino
- Casino Friday