PinPurchase Gambling Sites in Canada
PinPurchase has become a popular payment method in many new casinos in Canada in recent times. As a result, Canadians prefer playing casino games at PinPurchase online casino. So, we have selected the top PinPurchase Canadian casinos to play casino games for players.
PinPurchase Casino Canada
C$500 + 200 Free Spins
$1000 + 100 Free Spins
80 Free Spins
PinPurchase as a Casino Payment Method
PinPurchase, a sister company of Flexepin, is a prepaid voucher that helps in making secure online payments or top-up existing online accounts of participating merchants. It is safer than conventional online payment methods like debit or credit cards as it is prepaid and doesn’t require you to share your identity or banking information.
PinPurchase is legal in Canada and is one of the best payment methods for funding online casinos, as it provides safe and anonymous deposits. It is a direct rival of PaySafeCard vouchers; however, it has more significant deposit limits and provides insurance if someone steals the voucher.
You need to enter the numeric Personal Identification Number (PIN) of the PinPurchase voucher to make the casino deposits after selecting PinPurchase as the preferred payment method. The PinPurchase casino deposits are instant, and the money is transferred immediately to the casino account.
Key Details of PinPurchase
|Owner||Flexewallet, a subsidiary of Novatti Commerce(MLT) Ltd|
|Validity||12 months from the date of purchase|
|Maintenance Fee||C$2 per month after 12 months|
|Maximum Deposit Limit||C$500|
Top PinPurchase Gambling Sites in Canada
Finding the best PinPurchase online casinos to play casino games is quite complex because of the numerous available options. So, we have listed the Best PinPurchase online casinos in Canada.
|Jackpot City Casino||C$10|
|King Billy Casino||C$10|
Why choose PinPurchase as a Casino Payment Method?
PinPurchase is a prepaid voucher having a 16-digit PIN and does not require any personal or financial details to make a deposit, making it a safe and secure payment method.
Higher Deposit Limit
PinPurchase has a higher deposit limit of C$500, making it suitable for high rollers.
Fast Payment Method
PinPurchase is a fast casino payment method, as the funds are deposited instantly upon confirming the transaction. However, since it is a prepaid payment method, it does not support withdrawals.
How to Make a PinPurchase Casino Deposit?
It is pretty straightforward to deposit money to your casino account using PinPurchase casino vouchers. Follow the below steps to make a PinPurchase casino deposit.
- Purchase a PinPurchase voucher from any authorized retailer.
- Select a safe and secure PinPurchase gambling site in Canada.
- Create your account and verify it using the specified documents.
- Log in to your casino account and visit the cashier section.
- Select deposit and choose PinPurchase as the payment method.
- Enter the amount of the voucher in the deposit amount field.
- Enter the 16-digit PIN and confirm your amount.
- Your casino account will be instantly funded with the deposited amount.
How to Make a PinPurchase Casino Withdrawal?
Unfortunately, you cannot withdraw your casino winnings using PinPurchase as it does not support withdrawals. Since it is a prepaid voucher, it can only be used to deposit funds to your casino account.
Where to Get a PinPurchase Voucher?
PinPurchase vouchers can be purchased through approved distributors only at preselected retail outlets. These vouchers are available in predetermined amounts online or at physical outlets like travel kiosks, gas stations, newsagents, convenience stores, etc. PinPurchase casino vouchers are not reloadable and can be used only once for making a single deposit to the casino. Each Pinpurchase voucher has a ‘use by date’ of 12 months from the date of purchase and has a maintenance fee of C$2 per month after the use-by date.
Is PinPurchase Secure?
PinPurchase is currently one of the safest casino payment methods in the world. It uses the 128-bit SSL protocol and the latest encryption to safeguard and encrypt the details of players. In addition, it does not need the player’s personal details to make a deposit, providing complete anonymity and preventing any personal data leakage. Convenience, security, and anonymity are the three pillars that keep users confident in the PinPurchase security system.
Pros and Cons of PinPurchase
- Safety & Anonymity: PinPurchase provides complete safety and anonymity as they are prepaid and don’t require personal or banking details.
- High Deposit Limit: PinPurchase vouchers have a high deposit limit of C$500.
- Different Voucher Denominations: PinPurchase vouchers are available in different denominations like C$20, C$50, C$100, etc.
- Instant Deposits: PinPurchase vouchers provide instant deposits and the casino account is funded immediately upon confirming the transaction.
- No Withdrawals: Since PinPurchase is a prepaid voucher, it does not support withdrawals.
- Maintenance Fee: There is a maintenance fee of C$2 per month after the use-by date.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use PinPurchase as a payment option in Canadian casinos?
- Yes, you can use PinPurchase as a payment option in Canadian casinos. It is a popular payment method, therefore, almost every reputed online casino in Canada is offering PinPurchase for making deposits to the casino account.
- Are there any special bonuses for using PinPurchase as a payment option?
- Some online casinos do offer a bonus for using a particular payment method. However, right now, we couldn't find any casino offering any special bonuses for using PinPurchase as a payment option.
- Can I buy a PinPurchase voucher online?
- Yes, you can buy a PinPurchase voucher online. However, you can purchase PinPurchase vouchers through approved distributors only like newsagents, convenience stores, gas stations, travel kiosks, etc.
- Can I make casino payments using PinPurchase by mobile?
- Yes, you can make casino payments using PinPurchase on mobile.
- What are the different fees associated with PinPurchase for casino payments?
- PinPurchases has some additional fees associated with it. It has a maintenance fee of CA$2 per month after the 'use by date' and a redemption fee of CA$15 for requesting a refund on or after the 'use by date’.