Top Online Casino Reviews in Canada
Canadian Online Casinos Reviewed By Wagering Advisors
70 Free Spins for $1 +C$1000 Bonus
C$500 + 200 Free Spins
80 Free Spins for С$1
C$1000 + 100 Free Spins
80 FS for $1 +C$1600 Bonus
50 No Wager Free Spins
C$750 + 105 Free Spins
C$5000 + 300 Free Spins
C$1000 + 150 Free Spins
Summary Reviews of the Best Online Casinos in Canada
Here at Wagering Advisors, we pride ourselves on providing the very best and detailed casino reviews.
Every online casino you’ll find listed on our website has been checked out by our team to ensure Canadian players can get the most out of their gambling experience in a fun, safe environment.
On this page, you’ll find casino review summaries detailing some of the top online casinos in Canada, together with an explanation of our review process.
How The Wagering Advisors Team Carries Out Online Casino Reviews
Our team leaves no stone unturned before we publish casino reviews in Canada, starting with a casino’s gambling license.
Casino Rating for Safety and Integrity
Player safety is our first priority. When an online gambling site is licensed by a well-known, highly respected agency, it means that the casino’s principles and operations are in accordance with online gambling industry best practice. The top licensing agencies we look out for include:
- The Curacao eGaming licensing agency
- The Kahnawake Gaming Commission
- The Malta Gaming Authority
- The UK Gambling Commission
The other things we look for when compiling our online casino reviews are proofs that a casino’s RNG is fair game certified by an independent agency such as iTech Labs or eCOGRA and that the websites have state-of-the-art SSL encryption.
Casino Review on Game Choice
Game choice is another important check when we’re compiling Canadian online casino reviews. The wider the range of choice, the better. It’s not just slots and classic casino games we look for. We also check to see if a casino offers eSports, a sportsbook, and live dealer action.
Casino Rating for Customer Support
Good customer support is vital. If you have any queries, the first place to go is the site’s FAQ section, but if the answers you’re looking for aren’t there, you’ll need to talk to a customer support agent, so we check their availability, quality, and speed of response.
Casino Reviews of Bonus Availability and Value
Bonuses draw new players to new casinos, so these, too, are key. The Wagering Advisors team looks for welcome bonuses, both no-deposit, low deposit and high reward matched bonuses, as well as reload bonuses, and other regular promos like cashback, and VIP programs.
Wagering Requirement Reviews
Most bonuses have playthrough or wagering requirements you must meet before you can apply to withdraw any winnings you make from a bonus. We check how high they are and also point out any no-wagering bonuses.
Online Casino Reviews Covering Free Spins
All Canadian gamblers like free spins, and why not? It’s like free money, giving you more chances of winning. Our team verifies:
- the amount of free spins that come with bonuses
- games playable using the fs bonus
- free spins bonus expiry dates
- max win cashout amount
A Review of Minimum Deposit Requirements
For Canadian gamblers who don’t want to spend too much money on claiming bonuses, Wagering Advisors also examines bonus deals terms to check what minimum deposits are required to activate welcome offers
Casino Reviews Covering Min/Max Withdrawal Amounts
Unless you check out the minimum and maximum amounts you can withdraw from bonus funds, you can end up being very disappointed or frustrated when you discover you can’t access your winnings or you don’t get as much as you thought you would, so we look into this for you, too.
A Casino Review for Banking Methods
Banking methods don’t only play a part in terms of security, they are also important in terms of transaction speed and fees, which is why we check them out on your behalf.
Reviews of Website Friendliness
Finally, we check over an online casino website’s user-friendliness. Not only should websites be pleasing to the eye, they should also be fast to download, easy to navigate, and include effective search engines to help you find your favourite software providers and games.
A Selection of Our Best Canadian Online Casino Reviews
If you delve deeper into our website, you’ll find hundreds of full, in-depth Canadian online casino reviews. Below are just a few short-form reviews of top online casinos accessible to Canadians.
Jackpot City Casino in Review
Jackpot City is one of the more established online casinos in Canada. Founded in 1998, it is owned and operated by Bayton Limited Casinos. Licensed by the MGA and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, the Jackpot City welcome bonus is matched up to 1,600 CAD and has a minimum deposit of 10 CAD. With over 500 quality games from world-leading software providers, gamblers from Canada are sure to find plenty of fun action.
Note from Wagering Advisors: discover more benefits in our Jackpot City casino detailed review.
Spin Casino in Review
Spin casino is another well-established Canadian online casino. It was founded in 2002 and is owned and operated by Baytree Interactive Ltd under a Kahnawake Gaming Commission gaming license. With over 600 games and, a welcome bonus worth up to 1,000 CAD and a minimum deposit of CA$10, Spin Casino has an overall RTP of 97.16%.
Note from Wagering Advisors: discover more benefits in our Spin casino detailed review.
Casino Days Casino in Review
Casino Days is one of the more recent online casinos to appear in Canada. It was launched in 2020 and is owned and operated by White Star BV under gaming license OPIG1239936 issued by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO). With a welcome bonus of up to 1,000 CAD plus 100 free spins, an excellent VIP program, and fast withdrawal transaction times, Casino Days casino is fast gaining in popularity across Canada.
Note from Wagering Advisors: discover more benefits in our Casino Days casino detailed review.
Royal Vegas Casino in Review
Royal Vegas casino was first launched in 2020. It’s owned by Digimedia Limited Casinos and operates under an Alderney Gambling Control Commission eGaming license. Working on a Microgaming-powered platform, Royal Vegas Casino offers a welcome bonus worth up to 1,200 CAD. The minimum deposit is 10 CAD. With more than 700 games and a wide range of safe banking methods, including Canada’s favourite, Interac, Royal Vegas Casino is here to stay.
Note from Wagering Advisors: discover more benefits in our Royal Vegas casino detailed review.
King Billy Casino in Review
King Billy Casino first launched in 2017 and is owned and operated by Dama NV. Offering over 5,000 games, including slots, classic casino table games, live dealer games, and a welcome bonus worth up to 2,500 CAD +250 free spins, King Billy is one of Canada’s favourite online casinos.
You’ll find the most trustworthy, best Canadian online casino reviews right here on the Wagering Advisors website.
Note from Wagering Advisors: discover more benefits in our King Billy casino detailed review.
More FAQs on Online Casino Reviews
- What age must you be to gamble legally in Canada?
- The legal online casino gambling age in most of the Canadian provinces is 19. The exceptions are Alberta, Manitoba, and Québec, where the minimum age is 18.
- How do I register a player account at an online casino in Canada?
- You'll usually find a signup or register button at the top of the casino’s landing page. Click and you will be taken through to the registration page, where you must complete the registration form providing details such as your age, name and address, username and password, and your preferred banking system. If you're applying for a welcome bonus, you'll usually be taken straight through to the registration page.
- What Banking Systems Do Online Casinos Use in Canada?
- You'll find a wide range of banking options available, including bank transfers, credit and debit cards, prepaid cards, e-wallets, and, in some instances, cryptocurrencies. Interac is a favourite payment method with many Canadian gamblers.
- How safe and fair are online casinos in Canada?
- Most online casinos in Canada are safe and secure and offer fair gaming, but there are some scam sites around. The safest way to choose a fair, safe, and secure online casino is to select one from the recommendations on the Wagering Advisors website.
- What is the procedure for depositing and withdrawing at online casinos?
- With most online casinos in Canada, it’s necessary to register a player account before you can deposit money. Once you've created your account, navigate to the casino's cashier page, choose the deposit option, enter the amount you’d like to deposit and the payment method you prefer to use. The process for withdrawing is similar, but you must first choose the withdrawal option. Remember, if you claim a bonus, you must ensure you’ve met any wagering requirements.
- How do I get in touch with customer support?
- Most online casinos in Canada now offer a customer support live chat facility. As a fallback or option, casinos usually have a contact link at the bottom of the landing page, and you'll be taken through to an email form you can complete and send.
- Do I have to pay tax on my online casino winnings?
- You only have to pay tax on online casino winnings if gambling is your profession or main source of income.