Royal Vegas Casino Review
About the Royal Vegas Casino
Royal Vegas has been offering games and bonuses to online gamblers since 2000. It now has a rich selection of over 500 games, including live dealer games. For over 2 decades, Royal Vegas has held a license from the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (number 155C1).
All this confirms that the casino is legit and fair to use in Canada. In addition to its license, it has a certificate from eCOGRA, a third-party auditory body, once again confirming that the casino is fair and secure. Top this with a generous Royal Vegas welcome promotion, and it’s no wonder that the site is so popular with players.
Details about the Royal Vegas Casino Welcome Offer
As is the case with other casinos, the Royal Vegas welcome offer is one of the most generous you can find in Canada. In fact, they have 3 different types of Royal Vegas sign up bonus. Here is how they work:
- Welcome Bonus Package 1: 100% bonus match up to $300 on your first, second, third, and fourth deposit (a total of $1200)
- Welcome Bonus Package 2: 30 bonus spins for a minimum deposit of C$1 on your first deposit; 100 bonus spins for a minimum deposit of C$5 on your second deposit, and 100% match up to C$1200 with a minimum deposit of C$5 on your third deposit
- Welcome Bonus Package 3: 150 bonus spins on Book of Anthem slot game for a minimum of C$10 deposit, followed by 4 match deposits up to C$300 each.
Wagering Requirements for the Royal Vegas Sign-Up Bonus
As you can see, you have different choices for a Royal Vegas welcome bonus. You can decide which one to use. In all cases, you can claim up to $1200 in bonus money to gamble with, which makes this promotion rather exclusive.
One great perk of the Royal Vegas casino sign up offer is that it requires a minimum deposit of only $10, which is rare these days. This allows players with different budgets to claim the Royal Vegas new player bonus without depositing too much money.
Note from Wagering Advisors: discover more casinos in Canada with a C$10 minimum deposit requirement.
Royal Vegas is a member of a group of casinos called ‘The Group. This means that, at any point, the Group can offer varied sign up offers to its casino members, which is probably why there are 3 options available at this point.
As for the Royal Vegas welcome bonus terms, here is what you should know:
- Players have 7 days to claim the Royal Vegas registration bonus upon signing up
- The bonus is subject to a 50x wagering requirement
Verdict on the Royal Vegas Sign-up Offer
After going through the Royal Vegas sign up offer and the terms, we can confirm that this is, in fact, a highly lucrative offer for new players.
You have plenty of choices, and every choice is highly generous with relatively low wagering requirements. While a 50x playthrough is not the lowest you can find, it’s a solid offer for a bonus of such quantity.
Other Royal Vegas Casino Promotions
Except for the Royal Vegas first deposit bonus and the consecutive promotions as part of the welcome package, there are no long-standing promotions that we can mention here.
What we can tell you, though, is that there are daily deposit bonuses that change every 24 hours. So, every day you sign into your account at the casino, you can claim a new bonus. These usually come in the form of free spins, reload bonuses, and the occasional cashback offer.
In addition to this, you’d be collecting loyalty points as part of the VIP program. Every player who signs up and claims the welcome bonus is part of this program. Just by signing up and claiming the bonus on registration, you will get 2,500 loyalty points.
The more points you collect, the higher you can get in the loyalty program. Every tier comes with its set of perks and prizes.
In addition to these bonuses, you can find free tournaments on the site, with guaranteed prizes for the winners. Finally, they have the Bonus Wheel spins that you’ll get many chances to play on as long as you are a regular at the casino.
Options for Deposits and Withdrawals
To gamble at Royal Vegas, you need to make a deposit using one of the available banking methods. All methods except for the prepaid card are available for deposits, as well as withdrawals.
On the website, you can use the following banking options:
- Visa and Visa Electron
- Paysafecard (prepaid voucher)
Deposits and withdrawals come without any extra fees. All deposits are instant, while the time for withdrawals will depend on which method you choose. Cards can take up to a few working days, while methods like electronic wallets, in this case Neteller and Skrill usually take a few hours to be processed.
Games and Developers at Royal Vegas Casino
This casino is powered by Microgaming, which limits your choices to a single developer, albeit one of the most popular in the world. Today, the casino offers over 500 games that include:
- Table games
- Card games
- Progressive games
- Live casino games
- Scratch cards
Even though the number of games is not high and they only have titles by Microgaming, this is actually one of the trending developers on the market. You’ll find only high-quality titles on the site, including the most popular games like Mega Moolah, Zeus, or Wheel of Wishes. There are a limited number of live dealer games, too, but the casino features the most popular ones: Lightning Roulette, Blackjack Party, etc.
Security and Safety for Players
The license by the Alderney Gaming Commission in combination with the eCogra certificate makes Royal Vegas a very safe casino. This means that their games and features are all subject to regular checks and testing. This casino also has a high reputation based on all the reviews we read.
To protect your data, the casino uses SSL encryption and is secured by Entrust Secure Banking.
Customer Support at Royal Vegas Casino
Unless you have an account at Royal Vegas, the only method you can use to talk to the support is the live chat. Thankfully, this is the fastest and most popular method, too. The support at the casino works around the clock and is rated as very professional and fast.
When you sign up, you can also use an email form to send them a message as a form of contact.
Responsible Gambling at Royal Vegas
The casino has a good responsible gambling program. You can find information on the dedicated page, including contact details for help groups and lines. They have a self-assessment form that can help you check if you have a gambling problem, and a self-exclusion feature allowing you to exclude yourself from gambling on the site.
Final Thoughts on Royal Vegas Casino
Based on our experience and all we’ve learned by checking the website, we can now confirm that Royal Vegas is secure and legit. It also has a generous welcome bonus and daily promotions, which is an upside because there’s always something you can gain by playing there. While it only has Microgaming titles, it has a versatile gaming portfolio, combined with quality support and numerous banking methods.
Royal Vegas Sign Up Offer FAQs
- What are the requirements to qualify for the Royal Vegas casino sign up bonus?
- You need to sign up on the website and make the minimum required deposit to claim the welcome bonus. Depending on which bonus package you choose, this can be $1, $5, or $10.
- Are there any other bonuses other than the welcome promo?
- Yes. In addition to the welcome bonus, you’ll find regular promotions including their daily bonuses and the perks you get by collecting loyalty points in the VIP program.
- Can I combine the Royal Vegas casino welcome bonus with other promotions?
- No. You can only claim one bonus at a time, and this is also valid for the welcome promotion. Since there’s more than one welcome bonus, you need to choose only one.
- Can I play Royal Vegas games on mobile?
- Yes. Royal Vegas is optimized for mobile p[lay. There’s no app to download, but you can access all features and games from the browser on your smartphone.
- How can I contact the casino's customer support if I have questions about the welcome bonus?
- If you have questions about the bonus, you can use the live chat button on the website or send the company a message through the form. The form is only available to existing players.
Similar Casinos in Canada
- Zodiac Casino Review
- Captain Cooks Casino Review
- Jackpot City Casino Review
- Grand Mondial Casino Review
- Casino Classic Review
- Golden Tiger Casino Review
- Casino Friday Review
- Spin Casino Review
- Yukon Gold Casino Review
- iLucki Casino Review
- King Billy Casino Review
- CasinoDays Casino Review
- Royal Vegas Casino Review
- Bizzo Casino Review
More Casino Bonuses
- Casino Bonuses Canada
- Low Deposit Casinos Canada
- Free Spins No Deposit
- Free Spins for $1
- Free Spins for $5
- Free Spins for $10
- $5 Free No Deposit Casino
- 150 Free Spins for $10 Deposit
- $1 Deposit Casinos
- $5 Deposit Casinos
- $10 Deposit Casinos
- No Verification Casinos Canada
- Casino that Accept Interac
- Casino that Accept Instadebit
- Casino that Accept PayPal
- Deposit by Phone Bill Casinos
- Casino that Accept Trustly
- Casino that Accept Paysafe