Yukon Gold Casino Review
150 Free Spins
Check Yukon Gold Casino Review for Canadian Players
Yukon Casino is owned by Casino Rewards group, boasting a license from Kahnawake Gambling Commission. Another great aspect is that the software is developed by Microgaming, the oldest and most experienced software provider of our time. It was launched back in 2004, a time when online gambling was not a mainstream activity yet. It shows that Yukon has been a pioneer that’s still going strong.
Throughout this YukonGold casino review, we’re going to educate you on how to play on this site. We’re going to start with how you can sign up. Then, we’ll move on to the features like bonuses, Yukon Gold casino games, payment methods, customer support, and security aspects.
How to Sign Up for Yukon Gold Casino Online
Most online casinos offer a “Sign Up” or “Register” button on the home page. But the process is a little different for Yukon Gold Casino. Let’s go over it quickly.
- Once you’re on the website, locate the “Click Here to Play Now” button to trigger the registration form.
- Start by entering details like your first name, last name, gender, email address, complete physical address, phone number, currency, and password.
- Agree with the T&C and press the “Create Account” button.
What Are the Bonuses You Can Get at Yukon Gold?
Yukon Gold Casino Canada, however, only offers a welcome bonus for new players. When it comes to welcome bonuses, the most common type is a deposit match bonus, either on the first deposit alone or the first few deposits.
But YukonGold casino has pretty designed a bonus from the ground up. The operator calls it “150 Chances to win $1 Million”. Apparently, you need to deposit only $10 to activate the bonus. It’s somewhat like a lottery draw of some kind. You can spin a wheel 150 times and hope that the indicator lands on the “Mega Money” prize of $1,000,000.
Interestingly, that’s not the end of bonuses at this online casino. On your 2nd deposit, you can win up to $150 as a 100% match bonus. Now, this is a more familiar face (read bonus) for all of us.
If we have to point something out about the Yukon Gold Casino welcome bonus that we don’t like, it would be the wagering requirement. The operator has imposed a humongous 200x WR on the first two deposit bonuses!
As this may take quite some time for you to finish, you should stick to slots and parlor games only. Because other games have less than 100% game weighting which will even prolong the wagering process.
Casino Game Library and Software Developers
Pay attention because this is the most important section of our Yukon Gold Casino review. The software providers and the games they offer. You already know that the casino is developed by Microgaming so there are many Microgaming titles.
Apart from it, you can play games from Rabcat, Triple Edge Studios, StormCraft Studios, All41 Studios, Gameburger Studios, Neon Valley Studios, and so on. These are all very reputed providers who work really hard to make the gambling experience enjoyable for the players.
In terms of games, you can play all kinds. You may try online slots, progressive jackpots, table games, live dealer games, and video poker games.
Some of the most popular games on the website are Thunderstruck, Ark of Ra, Diamond King Gold, Amazon Kingdom, Mark of Amun, Timelines, Pile Em Up, Stumpy McDoodles 2, Amazing Link Bounty, Roar of Thunder, Cash ‘N Riches Megaways.
Deposit Methods at Yukon Gold
The minimum deposit at Yukon Gold starts at $10 only, a very comfortable range for all players.
That’s why, in our Yukon Gold Casino review, we’re going to cover the payment methods you can use for deposits. Unfortunately, the casino doesn’t list the payment methods explicitly. We’ve found Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, AstroPay, Skrill, Interac, etc. at the time of writing.
Yukon Gold Withdrawal Methods
All of the methods we discussed in the deposit section, such as Visa, Mastercard, AstroPay, Neteller, Skill, and Interac are all suitable for Yukon Gold withdrawals. The most amazing thing is that you don’t have to pay any additional fees for the withdrawals.
However, keep in mind that you’ll need to complete the KYC process before you can withdraw real money in the first place. You’ll need to submit your ID, a copy of the utility bill, and a copy of your credit card to the casino’s email to complete the process. Withdrawal can take from a couple of hours to a few days.
Does the Casino Offer a VIP Program?
As a matter of fact, it does. However, the program is a loyalty program and you become a part of the Casino Rewards Member. The higher you go up the ladder, the more tremendous the rewards get.
In the loyalty program, there are 6 status levels. You automatically become a part of the program for your real money wagers. The rewards include higher withdrawal limits, birthday bonuses, priority support, and so on.
You’ll also be accumulating points against your wagers. You can get a $1 betting chip for every 100 points you get.
Customer Support Channels
For the times when you face any trouble with Yukon Gold you can contact the support team via live chat and email. Both of these channels are active 24/7 so you don’t really have to worry about waiting in line to get your queries answered.
You need to send the emails to [email protected] If you’re using this channel, keep in mind that it might take up to 48 hours for the team to get back to you. Ideally, you should stick to the live chat.
Security & Licensing
The biggest element of security at YukonGoldCasino is the license. You already know that the license is granted by the Kahnawake Gambling Commission. On top of that, the fairness of the randomness is verified by eCOGRA, one of the most respected 3rd party audit agencies of our time.
Apart from these two elements, you get the standard website security protocols like SSL encryption.
- What kind of bonuses can you get on Yukon Gold Casino Canada?
- You primarily get the 1st deposit bonus which is the 150 chances to win $1,000,000! On the 2nd deposit, you get a 100% match on whatever amount you’re going for. Apart from these two, there are no other bonuses at the time of writing.
- What is the minimum deposit requirement?
- The minimum deposit at the casino in question starts at $10 only. It happens to be the global average for minimum deposits all over the world. What we like most about Yukon Gold is that it’s also the minimum requirement for bonuses.
- Do players get a Yukon Gold casino no deposit bonus?
- Unfortunately, no. The operator doesn’t offer any no deposit bonuses at the time of writing.
- Do you have to use any Yukon Gold bonus codes for the promotions?
- A bonus is something a casino operator imposes on the bonuses so that only the “designated personnel” can claim the bonus. Thankfully, there are no such codes needed when you sign up for the casino in question.
- Do you have to download the Yukon Gold casino app?
- You don’t “have to”. But if you want to, the casino offers an Android app and it’s available on the Play Store. All you have to do is visit the Play Store from your device and finish the process of downloading.
- How is the casino’s mobile compatibility?
- Apart from the app, you can use the casino from your mobile browser too! The site has HTML5 infused so you won’t face any difficulties when playing the games. Speaking of the games, all of the titles have been carried over and optimized for mobile devices.