150 Free Spins for $10 Deposit in Canada
Get Offers With 150 Free Spins For $10
150 Free spins for $10 deposit
150 Free spins for $10
Get 150 Free spins after $10 deposit
How Do Bonus Offers with 150 Free spins Work
These types of deals are typically welcome bonuses. They are only offered to new players when they first register a player account on the platform providing the deal. You can only claim this type of offer once at any one online casino. If your luck is in, you can win a real money prize.
Step by Step Instructions on How to Claim Your Bonus
The steps for claiming a 150 free spins for 10 dollars offer:
- Click or tap the advert for the bonus.
- Set up a new player account. You will be required to provide your name and postal address, email address, and date of birth. Some casinos might ask you for your mobile number.
- Choose a username and password.
- Select your preferred currency.
- Select your preferred banking method.
- Make a minimum deposit of $10.
- Activate the offer.
Some casinos will send an authorisation code to the mobile number you gave if you were asked to supply one. If they do, you’ll need to tap the link on your mobile, and your account will be authenticated.
Depending on their policy, some sites might ask you for proof of ID. If they don’t, it’s likely you will be asked for some ID proof the first time you make a withdrawal. If you are asked, you will need to supply a copy of either your ID card, passport or driving license.
If it is a no deposit deal you’re claiming, the bonus money or spins will be credited to your player account. If it’s a 150 free spins bonus for $10 deal, the money must appear in your account before you can play.
What Do Players Gain from Free Spins Bonus Deals?
The most obvious thing you gain from this sort of offer is being able to gamble at almost no cost. But there are other advantages too. You get to try out a new Canadian online casino to see if it suits your playing style with a minimum upfront payment. You also get to try new games almost for free.
Various Types of Free Spins Bonus Offers
Free spins bonus deals come in various forms. They include:
- No Deposit Free Spins – Simply register and play.
- Deposit Free Spins – Register, deposit the specified amount, and play. This applies to 150 free spins with a minimum deposit of $10 or more spins and deposit offers.
- No Wagering FS Bonus Deals – Most bonuses come with wagering requirements, but no wagering deals do exist, both in terms of no deposit and deposit $10 and get 150 free spins bonuses.
All of the above bonuses are usually welcome bonuses, but sometimes free spins bonuses are offered to existing players to reward loyalty. They are typically deposit bonuses whereby you make a deposit, and in addition to being given bonus money to play with, you also get a number of free spins.
Top 3 Bonus Deals: deposit $10 and get 150 free spins
Picking the top deals is always tricky because new deals are coming out all the time. That’s why we recommend bookmarking our site and returning regularly for updates.
Here are our 3 top offers at the moment:
Royal Vegas Casino
Bonus offer: 150 Free Spins for C$10 Plus C$1200 deposit bonus pack
Royal Vegas Casino, part of the Digimedia and Loyal Lounge Group, is one of the longest-standing online casinos in Canada. Launched in the year 2000, they offer over 700 games from top software providers like Evolution, Microgaming, NetEnt, and Pragmatic Play.
The Royal Vegas welcome bonus entitles you to 150 free spins on the Book of Atem slot. The minimum deposit is C$10, but if you want to get maximum value for money the bonus extends up to C$1,200 and carries a wagering requirement of x70.
Yukon Gold Casino
Bonus offer: 150 Free Spins for $10 on the Mega Money Wheel Slot
Yukon Gold Casino is owned by Fresh Horizons Ltd, was established in 2004 and offers over 550 games. Powered by Microgaming, Yukon Gold’s welcome bonus allows players to try their luck on the Mega Money Wheel slot.
The Mega Money Wheel slot is a progressive slot with a top prize of 1 million CAD. Register, deposit 10 CAD, and when you activate the deal, you will be awarded 150 free spins. The number of spins is generous, but you need to be aware that the wagering requirement is set at x200.
Grand Mondial Casino
Bonus offer: 150 Free Spins on a $10 minimum deposit for the Mega Money Wheel Slot
Like Yukon Gold, Grand Mondial casino is owned by Fresh Horizons Ltd. It was launched in 2005. With over 500 games on offer, this casino is licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. Their sign-up bonus offers new players the chance to play Microgaming’s world-famous Mega Moolah slot.
Mega Moolah holds the world record for the biggest ever jackpot payout, and with Grand Mondial’s welcome deal, you get 150 free spins bonus for $10. The wagering requirement is x200.
Typical Terms and Conditions that apply to 150 Free Spins deals
Every bonus offer comes with a set of specific terms and conditions, and a 150 free spins bonus in Canada is no different. Typically, the conditions will include:
- Wagering requirements
- Cap on bonus winnings
- Maximum bet size
- Minimum withdrawal limit
- Game restrictions
- Bonus expiry dates
It’s important to read through any bonus terms carefully before you claim any 150 free spins for $10 bonus offer. That way, you won’t be surprised or disappointed.
Our Free Spins Bonus Evaluation Process
There are lots of free spins bonus offers to be had here in Canada, so many that it can be quite confusing as to which are the best. That’s where we come in. Our team of experts here at Wagering Advisors comb through them all to pick out the best, and this is what we look for:
- Your safety and security. This is our No1 priority above all else. To ensure your safety when gambling online, we ensure casinos are properly licensed, that their websites have appropriate SSL encryption, that their RNGs are fair game tested and certified, and that the casino only uses trusted payment methods.
- Bonus value. Whether the offer is 150 free spins with a minimum deposit of $10 or any other type of bonus deal, we check to make sure the deal offers good value for money or for free. Free deals often have higher wagering, but can still be worthwhile.
- Are the Wagering Requirements Fair? Wagering requirements can vary wildly from offer to offer and casino to casino. For example, wagering on some 150 bonus spins offers might be set at x200, while others might be at x30.
- Bet Value Limits and Minimum and Maximum Withdrawals. Some games you can play on bonus deals have adjustable coin and bet sizes, and casinos will specify the maximum bet you are permitted to make.
- If the minimum withdrawal sum is set, too, you might not be able to withdraw a small win. Also, if the maximum withdrawal sum is set too low, you might win big but only be able to withdraw a small fraction of your winnings. We try to ensure these parameters are not only fair but shown clearly.
- Bonus expiry limitations. There are 3 time limits to watch out for. The first is when the offer expires. The second is the length of time you have to play through the bonus after you’ve claimed it. The third is the length of time you are given to play through any wagering requirement.
Our team at Wagering Advisors check out all of these issues on your behalf to ensure that the deposit $10 and get 150 free spins bonuses and all other bonus offers we list are fair and good value.
All Canadian players love a good deal and to get 150 free spins for $10 is right up there. All of the casinos and deals listed on our website are 100% legit and completely safe, and they are a great way to start your gambling experience, try out new games and casinos for little outlay, and count towards contributing to RTP prospects.