150 Free Spins for $5 Canada
C$500 + 200 Free Spins
$1000 + 100 Free Spins
80 Free Spins
All About the 150 Free Spins for $5 Canada Offer
A $5 minimum deposit casino requires a low payment, but still gives you access to all available games. With such a small amount, you can spend some time spinning slots. But when you get 150 spins as a bonus for $5, you can try more slots from the offer.
Online casinos usually limit free spins to one or a few slots (they will be specifically indicated in the bonus terms). However, these are high-quality games with the potential for great wins.
Top Bonuses of 150 Spins for $5
Since the 150 spins for $5 offer is currently not common in the online casino industry, we’ll suggest similar promos that you might like.
|Captain Cooks||Deposit $5 and get 100 free spins|
|Captain Spins||Deposit $10 and get a 100% match + 260 free spins|
|Casino Classic||One free spin on a progressive jackpot slot + 40 free spins for only $1 on your first deposit + 100% match bonus up to $200 on your second deposit|
|GGBet Casino||Deposit $7 and get a 100% match + 25 free spins. You’ll get 50 free spins on your second and 100 free spins on the third deposit.|
|WinABet365||Get 36 free spins for a $5 deposit|
|CasiGO||Deposit $10 for a 100% match + 375 free spins|
|Zodiac||80 free spins for $1|
How to Get 150 Free Spins for 5 Dollars in Canadian Online Casinos
Your first step is to find a website that gives you 150 free spins for a deposit of $5. Online casinos often change their promotions, so we’ll update this review to keep you informed about new sites that meet that criterion.
Once you find an offer you like, this is how you can claim it:
- Create a profile with real user info
- Read the bonus terms and conditions (don’t let the wagering requirements surprise you later on!)
- Make your $5 deposit and opt in for the welcome bonus offer
- The 150 free spins will be credited to your account as soon as your deposit becomes available
Depending on the terms, the casino may grant free spins in installments. For example, you may get 50 free spins on the first day of depositing, and 20 additional ones each day for 5 days.
Games to Try with Your 150 Free Spins for $5
Online casinos don’t give you free spins to use on the entire offer of slots. They will be limited to particular games. For example, you may be limited to use them on Mega Money Wheel.
On the websites we share, all slots are incredible. Whatever game is included in the promo, it will offer a high-quality user experience.
Reasons to Use 150 Free Spins for 5 dollar
These are the main reasons why we recommend opting for this bonus offer:
- There’s no reason to waste more money
Sometimes you want to try several websites for smaller amounts. If you can get a good bonus for only $5, there’s no reason to spend more.
- You can try different games for only $5
The free spins will be limited to a particular slot. However, the $5 you deposit is available to use however you like. You can try a few different slots or even table games with that amount.
Why Do Casinos Offer 150 Free Spins for $5?
With so many online casinos competing to get some attention from Canadian players, they have to make outstanding offers.
From a player’s point of view, this promo works because they get to play more for a minimum amount. The casino benefits, too. It attracts more users, but it also sets terms to make sure that they have to play with more funds before they can cash out.
Beware of the Limitations of the “Get 150 Free Spins for $5” Offer
There are a few issues with this type of promo:
- It’s not easy to find such a casino
At the moment, we weren’t able to find this exact offer on any website for Canadian gamblers. Yes; we’ve seen the promo before and we’ll probably see it again. But it may be difficult to find at the exact moment when you’re willing to deposit $5.
- Your game options are limited
You’ll be restricted to a single slot with your free spins. Yes; the slot will be good. But you might get bored spinning it 150 times.
- There are wagering requirements to meet
These requirements refer to the number of times you should play through the bonus amount before you can withdraw your funds. The free spins will be valued at a particular amount. When you get 150 free spins, they will usually be valued at $0.10 each. This means you’re getting $15 as a bonus. If the promo has a 100x wagering requirement, you’ll have to play with at least $1500 before withdrawing any funds.
Payment Methods to Use When You Deposit 5 Get 150 Free Spins
For small deposits, we recommend eWallets and prepaid vouchers. These are the deposit methods Canadians prefer for minimum deposits:
How to Withdraw Your Winnings from 150 Free Spins for $5 Canada
Before you can withdraw money, you need to check if the wagering requirements are met. If you win a fair amount with your free spins, it will be easy to meet that term without depositing additional funds. But you can also keep playing on the same site after using those 150 free spins.
Once you meet the playthrough conditions, you can easily get your funds:
- Initiate a payment through your user profile.
- You’ll need to use the same banking method that you used for a deposit. If it’s not available, you can choose another method (we recommend eWallets).
- The funds will reach your account after the pending period.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Playing with 150 Free Spins for $5 Canada
These are the obvious advantages of this bonus:
- You get a huge number of free spins for only $5
- You can still use your $5 to play any games on the site
- You get to try a high-quality slot for free
But we have to mention the disadvantages, too:
- It’s hard to find this type of an offer
- It will most likely come with high wagering requirements
- Are the 150 free spins for $5 only available to new players?
- Yes; this type of offer is usually a welcome bonus for new players. We’ll update this review to keep you informed about any similar promos for returning users.
- What casinos offer 150 free spins for a deposit of $5?
- At the moment, Captain Cooks makes a similar offer: deposit $5 and get 100 free spins. We weren’t able to find this exact promo, but we’ll keep you updated. Online casinos often change their promotions.
- Can I get 150 free spins for a $5 deposit more than once?
- You can, but only if you create profiles on different websites that make this offer. If it’s a welcome bonus, you cannot use it more than once on the same site.