1. COLLECTING INFORMATION
1.1. We collect, register or process any of the following general categories of information:
A. INFORMATION WE COLLECT DIRECTLY FROM YOU
The personal data we may collect, store and use includes only voluntarily-provided personal information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through this Site or information provided by subscribing to our email newsletter (including your email address, name) and your consent to receive such materials from us. This information is necessary for Service provision. You may at any time withdraw your consent by writing to us.
B. INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
Automatically collected information which potentially may be used to identify you personally (such as IP address, cookie ID, pages viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, online browsing, clicks, actions,. etc. See Cookie Section).
3. USE OF YOU PERSONAL AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We process users` personal information to:
- Deliver Marketing Communications – to keep you up to date with new information, announcements, relevant updates and other events deemed to be of value to you. You will receive any such information through email and other forms of electronic communications only if you have provided consent to receive such information.
- Personalisation and Interest-based advertising – The Site runs targeted advertisements based on your personal information. This means that the Site provides you with advertisements specifically based on your interests that we would have recorded through your interactions with the Site or else through information collected by analytics platforms that we use or through cookies.
- A portion of the Automatically collected information is generated to guarantee the error free provision of the website. We may collect, store and use certain non-personal (unidentified) technical information transmitted by your computer in order to improve functionality of the Site and provide you with a better user experience. This information is collected also for research and analysis purposes about your use of the Site.
4. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to access the personal information we have about you, or to correct factual errors in our records, please contact us in writing to [email protected] To protect your privacy, we will take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
In case data is processed in accordance with your consent you will be able to withdraw this consent in writing at any time.
5. PROTECTION OF CHILDREN
- The Site is an online gambling information portal and as such none of its marketing content, products, services or promotions are appropriate for, or targeted at, children and visitors under the age of 19 years of age (or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction).
- The Site does not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from children below the age of 19. If the Site discovers that it has accidentally collected personal data from a child below 19, it will remove that child’s personal data from its records as soon as reasonably possible.
- The Site bears no responsibility for the actions taken by children or visitors under the age of 19 (or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction) based on the content found on the Site, or any of its sub-domains and pages, nor our outbound marketing campaigns (including but not limited to our email newsletter).
6. COOKIES POLICY AND OTHER AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
In operating our Site, we use “cookies”. Cookies are a small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows us to recognize you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across the Site.
Our Site uses the following types of cookies for the purposes of improving user experience and tracking traffic:
- session cookies, which are stored during a browser session to enable normal use of the system and which are deleted from as soon as the browser is closed;
- persistent cookies, that are only read by our Site, stored on your device for a certain period of time, and not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for future visits;
- performance and targeting cookies set by third party companies, namely third party vendors who monitor and analyze your access to and interaction with our Sire (Google Analytics, Google Dynamic Remarketing, Google AdWords, Facebook products, Hotjar etc.).
Besides, our Site may contain beacons, widgets and other technologies that mainly collect non-personal data related to your browsing propensities. We use such technologies for regular operations, including collecting statistical information about your use of the Site and adapting it to your personal preferences. The information collected by such third party tracking analytics on our behalf helps provide technical diagnostic and analysis tools.
Information or data obtained by us with the use of automatic data collection technologies (cookies, widgets, beacons etc) may include:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses;
- Device or mobile IDs and/or the device model and type;
- Browser information, operating system information, and/or language preferences;
- The location and the preceding and succeeding websites you have visited, including which pages/parts/icons of the Website your interacted with;
- Applications you click on and how often; and
- The pages of our Site or Application(s) you visit, and how long you spend on each page.
How we use information or data obtained by us with the use of automatic data collection technologies:
Automatically collected information is used to guarantee the error free provision of the website. Automatic or passive collection technologies help us better understand user behavior, tell us which parts of our Site and the Application(s) you have visited, stayed on, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches. These technologies can also be used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current our Website and/or the Application activity, which enables us to provide you with improved Services. We also use these technologies to help us compile aggregate data about our Site traffic and interaction with the Website so that we can offer you better experience and tools in the future
How to Change Cookies Settings
7. DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
We do not sell or disclose any personal data to any third party other than as follows.
We share data with our controlled affiliates and subsidiaries; when required by law or to respond to legal processes; to protect our customers; to protect lives; and to maintain the security. Therefore, we may share your information with other companies.
We may also make certain information in a form that does not, own its own, permit direct association with you available to third parties for various purposes, including for business or marketing purposes or to assist third parties in understanding our users’ interest, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, the functionality available through the Service, statistics and other use. This information is not associated with any Personal Information or Personal Data that can identify any individual person (Also see clause 8 for more information).
If you are a resident of Canada, you are permitted to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, where applicable. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected]
8. INFORMATION SECURITY
We, and respective third party services/affiliate entities implement data security systems and procedures to secure the information transmitted, processed and stored on the Site, our computer servers and systems. For example, the Site is encrypted by using SSL and so as any other information at transport, we periodically review our information and data collection practices to ensure constant monitoring, we use third party processing and serving services that implement various information security standards and certifications (at rest and transmission), and we monitor and filter access to data when it comes to personnel in our organization. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security, as there is no such thing when it comes to the world-wide network. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Site and our servers are immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks. If you have any questions about the security of the Site, you can contact us at: [email protected]
9. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites. If you follow any links to a third party website, keep in mind that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not assume any responsibility or obligations under such policies. Please examine these policies prior to transferring any personal data to other websites.
10. OUR RELATIONS WITH ADVERTISERS
We do not disclose your data to our advertisers, however, We are entitled to provide summarized information about our users for the purpose of demonstrating to advertisers the characteristics of the target audience.
We are also entitled to use summarized information to provide assistance to advertisers in attracting the target audience.
If you have agreed to receive advertisements by email or any other form from us or our partners, you can unsubscribe at any time by sending us an email via the Site or software developed by the Company.
How to Contact Us