Baccarat Online Casinos In Canada
$500 + 200 Free Spins
$1000 + 100 Free Spins
80 Free Spins
Our Reviewing System for Online Baccarat Sites
Online baccarat casinos make the game affordable. They accept minimal bets and offer great bonuses on low deposits. It’s perfectly legal for Canadians to place baccarat bets online. The only question is: what’s the best casino for that? We’re here to test the options and offer recommendations! Our team developed a ranking system based on these factors:
We only recommend casinos with proper, valid, and up-to-date licenses. Our reviewers also make sure the transactions are protected with state-of-the-art firewalls and encryption technology. Even when you make a minimum deposit, it’s important to rely on secure websites when sharing banking information and personal details.
It’s great when a baccarat casino online offers all versions of the game, including chemin de fer, punto banco, and baccarat banque. We also appreciate when the site enables you to play both programmed and live dealer baccarat.
Effective Payment Methods for Canadians
Canadian players need to use banking methods that are easily available to them. These include credit/debit cards, eWallets, bank transfers, and even prepaid cards. When reviewing online gambling sites, we make sure they accept Canadian dollars through convenient payment methods.
How much does the casino value your money? The best baccarat online casinos will match your deposit with bonus credits, which you can’t withdraw but you can use to play. We always check if you can use these credits on baccarat games (some websites limit them to slots).
Customer Support System
Having access to a 24/7 support system is crucial to a user’s satisfaction. We recommend websites with an active live chat feature, but it’s also nice to have a phone line and email as additional contact options.
Guidelines for Playing Baccarat Online
Once you find a good website that offers casino online baccarat, you can choose one of the offered. Game. We recommend the mini version to beginners. If it’s not available, then go for Punto Banco!
These are the steps to follow when you access the game:
- Before the cards are dealt, bet on one of the two hands (one is the Player’s, and the other one is the Banker’s hand). We recommend playing the banker’s side since it has a lower house edge. Start with minimal bets! Although the winnings won’t be huge, it’s important to be cautious and stay within your budget.
- The Banker and the Player will get two cards each. The dealer (or software, depending on the type of game you play) will slide one card out and place it face up in the Player’s box. Then, the first card of the Banker’s hand takes place in the Banker’s box. The dealer will deal another card to each side.
- The dealer will announce the result. To win your bet, you must be on the side whose total is closer to 9.
- You’ll see the winnings in your balance as soon as the hand is over. Then, you’ll get the option to repeat the previous bet, double it, or clear your chips and start all over again.
Important Rules for Playing Baccarat Online
These are the most important rules for beginners to keep in mind when they play baccarat online:
- The game uses an 8 or 6-deck shoe
- Your goal is to bet on the hand that sums up as close to 9 as possible
- Suits don’t have any importance
- Aces have a value of 1
- K, Q, J, and 10 have a value of 0
- The cards from 2 to 9 have their face value
- When the sum is greater than 9, the first digit is dropped
- If either hand sums up to 8 or 9, no more cards will be dealt
- If either hand sums to 0-5, a third card will be dealt
What the Bets Mean in Baccarat Play Online
There are only three possible bets to make in the baccarat online game:
|Banker||The Banker wins by summing up closest to 9||1:1||1.06%||45.86%|
|Player||The Player wins by summing up closest to 9||1:1||1.36%||44.6%|
|Tie||The Banker and the Player wrap up the hand with the same total||9:1 or 8:1||14.4%||9.52%|
As you can see, the banker and player have favourable odds. The tie bet is rarely a winner, but it pays a lot!
Types of Games in Online Casino Baccarat
These are the common types of baccarat games you can play online at top casinos:
In this version of the game, the dealer handles all the action, without giving the player a chance to bank. The table can seat up to 7 gamblers. The gameplay is fast, so keep your eye on the balance (your funds may quickly run out)!
This version is similar to mini baccarat, as the dealer handles everything. All the player does is place bets. The difference is that punto banco uses three dealers, so the table accommodates more players (up to 12).
Chemin de Fer
In this version, you can act as the bank and play against fellow gamblers. This version is played on a larger table, which can accept up to 14 players.
In this variation, the player gets the option to act as the bank, but they don’t cover their bets, and they don’t play against other players. They must bet on the banker’s side.
Tips to Help You Win at Online Baccarat
These tips will help you be profitable:
- We recommend the mini baccarat version to new gamblers since it has low stakes and accepts minimum bets.
- Mind your bankroll! This game is fast, and it will tempt you to place higher bets. It’s best to set a stop-loss limit and stick to it.
- Bet on the banker! That’s how you get the best odds to win. Although the tie bet pays a lot, it’s an incredibly rare outcome.
- Consider implementing a betting strategy for baccarat. For example, you can go for the one-sided approach (bet on the Banker the entire time).
Strategies for Casino Baccarat Online Play
This is one of the few casino games where strategizing makes sense. Let’s describe the most popular strategies that can keep you profitable at real money casinos:
This strategy prompts you to place a higher bet after each win. After the third win, you should go back to the initial bet and restart.
- One-Sided Strategy
With this strategy, you’ll consistently place a single bet (we recommend the Banker as the safer option). If you lose three times, you should stop playing and wait for your choice to start winning again. Then, you can start placing more bets.
In the Fibonacci sequence, the sum of the last two numbers determines the next number. That’s the math of increasing your bets (despite any losses). At some point, you’ll end up winning back the last two losing bets.
- Martingale System
This strategy is OK for high rollers, but not recommended for beginners on a small budget. It prompts you to double the wager after each loss.
Online Baccarat Canada Bonuses
When choosing an online casino, it’s important to check if you can use its bonuses on baccarat games. These are the types of bonuses you can get for playing online:
- Welcome bonus – it’s granted for signing up, and it usually requires a deposit
- Deposit match – the casino will match your deposit with bonus credits
- Cashback – you’ll get a percentage of your losses back in your balance
- Loyalty – different promos are offered to returning users (deposit matches, bonus credits, tournaments, etc.)
- Is Online Baccarat Fair?
- Yes; when you access secure casinos. The programmed version is based on the RNG principle, so random cards are generated with each hand. If you join a live dealer table, the cards will be dealt just like in a traditional casino.
- What’s The Best Bet When You Play Online Baccarat?
- The Banker bet gives you the highest winning odds (45.86%). In fact, a single-bet strategy that focuses on the banker is the simplest way to stay profitable in the long term.
- Can I Play At An Online Baccarat Casino From Mobile?
- Yes; you can easily access this game from mobile without downloading any software. Just use your preferred browser. Even live dealer baccarat games perform well on mobile devices.
- Can I Count Cards In Baccarat Online?
- Counting cards in baccarat is possible, but it’s still hard to get an edge over the house. This is mostly a game of chance.