No Verification Casinos in Canada
50 Free Spins for $1 +$1000 Bonus
Casino Days Casino
C$1000 + 100 Free Spins
C$500 + 200 Free Spins
BonusUp To $1500 Deposit Bonus
Bonus10 FS No Deposit + C$5000 +50 FS
Bonus100% up to C$750 + 200 FS
BonusC$350 + up to 130 FS
Bonus150 Free Spins
BonusC$1000 + 150 Free Spins
Bonus50 No Deposit Free Spins + C$1000 Deposit Bonus + 500 FS
Our Top Picks: The Best No Verification Casinos
We’ve tried and tested several of online casinos in Canada with no verification on withdrawal to come up with a top list. Here are our recommendations for the best casinos to withdraw your winnings without sending any documents for verification:
|No ID Verification Casino||Welcome Offer|
|Katsubet||111% deposit match up to $1500 (or 5 Bitcoins)
111 free spins
|Dream.Bet||100% deposit match up to $100
50% match up to $50 for reload
|7Bit||100 free spins for $10
100% deposit match
|21Bit||200 free spins
Up to 0.0050 BTC bonus
|JackWin||200 free spins
Deposit match up to $2500
Keep in mind that all above-listed casinos reserve their right to request ID verification in certain circumstances. However, the players can withdraw money without going through that procedure when using specific payment methods (mostly cryptocurrency). You just need to choose the right casino without verification, so follow our recommendations below!
How Does A No Verification Casino Work?
Canadian players are aware of the fact that they have to provide truthful personal and banking information when playing online for real money. However, the ID verification procedure may be overwhelming for a few reasons:
- Maybe you hoped for complete anonymity,
- You may not have the needed documents (your ID is expired and you’re waiting for the new one, or you don’t have a utility bill on your name because you just moved to a new address),
- The process takes time, and you hoped to play and withdraw your funds ASAP.
The online casino with no verification concept works in a simple way: when you’re ready to withdraw your winnings, you can do that without submitting any documentation and waiting for your identity to be verified by the support team.
What Is KYC?
KYC is a system called Know Your Customer, which is used to verify the identity of players in a casino.
These checks are carried out for several reasons:
- Prevention of access to gambling by minors;
- Combating money laundering and fraud;
- Abuse of gambling.
Each jurisdiction has its own rules for conducting such checks. The client must pass all the checks and verify his identity before he makes the first deposit and starts the game.
When Online Casinos Have To Follow The KYC (Know Your Customer) Regulations?
Canadian online casino operators will still collect mandatory data about its players, so it’s legitimate. These casinos tend to use Trustly or cryptocurrency for transactions. With Trustly, they use the bank ID to process your deposits and withdrawals. As for cryptocurrency, the technology has been developed to respect the currency holder’s privacy.
The bottom line is an online casino no verification withdrawal Canada offers the entire thrill of experience without the need to prove your identity through a lengthy process. They are still secure and legit!
Why Do Most Casinos Require Verification?
These are the most common reasons why you’ll be required to submit ID verification documentation on most casino sites:
- This industry is a common target for fraudsters, who use stolen or false identities to gamble and withdraw funds. Some of the most common threats these websites are facing involve phishing attacks, payment card fraud, and transfer fraud.
- KYC (Know Your Customer) is a legal requirement for casino businesses. It has been designed to reduce illicit activities involving financial transactions. A no KYC casino does not violate these laws; it only uses a different type of payment method that has been already verified.
Documents Needed for Identity Verification
Online casino will usually require these details and documents from its users before a withdrawal:
- A full name, date of birth, and a residential address,
- An ID document that confirms the details provided by the user,
- A recent utility bill or/and bank statement that confirms the residential address.
Keep in mind that even casinos that don’t need verification reserve the right to require those details in specific circumstances. If they suspect fraud, you should be able to prove your identity. Those websites haven’t been designed to support fraudulent activities; they simply aim toward greater convenience for legit gamblers.
Risks of Providing False Information During ID Verification
This is our most honest recommendation: never lie about your name, age, address, or any other personal details when gambling online. We’re talking about serious casinos, which follow the laws and handle large financial transactions.
If any of the details you provide don’t match, the ID verification process will fail. In that case, your profile will be locked, and you won’t be able to withdraw your funds.
In case you’re unable to provide the required documents due to a recent change of address or any other valid reason, we suggest contacting the customer support team to see if a verification through a video call is possible.
How Long Does ID Verification Take?
If you have all the documents ready before the procedure, it should take less than 24 hours. The best online casinos we’ve reviewed have support teams that are active 24/7. In some cases, the verification process is completed in less than 10 minutes. But in some cases, it may take a couple of days before you get the transaction cleared.
The process will be slower if you’re asking for a huge withdrawal. In case the casino suspects potential abuse of its welcome promo, the team will take its time and ask for more answers or documents. That’s why gamblers are so interested in an online casino no verification withdrawal Canada: they don’t have to worry about extended withdrawal times.
The Fairness Of An Online Casino No Verification on Withdrawal in Canada
An online casino with no documents required still follows legal requirements and is absolutely fair. This concept tends to use Trustly to make its transactions faster. You are still required to verify your identity, but you do it through a verification code that your bank sends when you log into your Bank ID.
The best part is that you don’t have to submit any documents to no ID casinos, so you can rest assured that your personal details are kept in the strictest private.
Cryptocurrency is another payment option that speeds up the verification process at an online casino without KYC. Crypto wallets have integrated verification software for exchanges.
When compared to a usual online casino that requires an ID check, casinos without verification are equally safe. You will still play fair games developed by some of the most reputable software developers. However, it’s even more important to check our reviews that direct you toward the most reputable no verification online casino. Not all no KYC casino are equal in terms of safety, speed of payouts, and convenience.
The Legitimacy Of A No Verification Casino Canada
An online casino without ID verification is legitimate as long as it holds a valid license. Canadian players can gamble on sites authorized by their provincial government. If online gambling isn’t regulated in your province, you can access websites that hold international licenses. The Malta Gaming Authority is one of the institutions that issue such licenses.
You can read individual online casino no verification withdrawal reviews on our website to see if they are entirely legitimate and safe.
Are Bonuses Available at No Verification Casinos?
The fact that the casino does not ask the client for documents to verify his identity does not affect access to bonuses in any way. On such sites, the player will find numerous promotions that will attract attention and help to stay longer in the game. All available bonuses at live casinos with no ID can be schematically divided into several categories:
- No deposit. In this case, the client receives a bonus for registration – for example, free spins.
- Deposit bonuses. Rewards are accrued upon replenishment of the account. Some casinos have a package offer for the first 3-4 deposits.
- Welcome packages. Some casinos offer both cash prizes and free spins as part of the sign up bonus
How To Deposit At A No ID Casino In Canada
There are several ways to deposit your live casinos with no ID account:
- With prepaid cards. The advantage of this method is the complete preservation of the client’s anonymity. You can buy cards everywhere in retail chains in Canada. The advantage of this method is that the client will not be able to spend more on bets than he has on the card. You can use BMO Prepaid Mastercard, Wealthsimple Card, STACK Prepaid Mastercard, and KOHO’s Game On a virtual prepaid credit card.
- Electronic wallets. This is another payment method that Canadian casinos often offer their customers without verification. You can use PayPal, Neteller, or Skrill. This method allows you to make quick deposits. The identity of the client is verified through a bank ID.
No Verification Casinos Payment Options
The banking method makes a big difference in no KYC casinos. If you use traditional payment methods, such as bank transfers or credit/debit cards, you will need to verify your identity.
These are fast casino payment options to look for if you want to skip the ID verification procedure:
We recommend reading the terms and conditions before registering. Keep in mind that even if they offer these banking options, the casinos may require an ID verification. You can also contact customer support to get clear answers.
Game Variety At Online Casino No KYC
A no ID withdrawal casino offers the same game variety that you’ll find on the most popular gambling sites that require verification:
- Slots (classic, multiple-payline, and progressive jackpot slots),
- Table games (blackjack, poker, roulette, baccarat, and more),
- Live dealer games (streamed in real-time from a studio),
- Keno, bingo.
The gaming offer varies between no id verification casinos, so it’s best to check out our reviews before choosing one.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of A No ID Verification Withdrawal Casino
This list of advantages will help you decide if a no ID casino is the right choice for you:
- The withdrawal procedure is much quicker
- You don’t need to submit any documents (ID, utility bill, or bank statement)
- The banking options offered by an online casinos without KYC ensure the greatest level of privacy
The only disadvantage is that even when you gamble on this type of website, you may still be required to verify your identity. A real-money site reserves its right to check its users when the team suspects any kind of fraud.
- Is an online casino without verification legal?
Yes; the casino is legal as long as it holds a valid license that enables it to accept Canadian gamblers. You can check our reviews to find safe and legal websites for gambling.
- What does KYC mean?
KYC stands for know your customer; a mandatory process for all financial services. It’s mostly used by banks, but online casinos are required to verify their users’ identity as well.
- Why do casinos ask for ID verification before withdrawing money?
The verification procedure is usually needed for preventing and discovering scams involving identity theft. The casinos must also make sure that you’re of legal gambling age.
- How is a real money casino with no verification possible?
Its payment options make it possible. When you use Trustly, cryptocurrency, or certain eWallets, you’ll be instantly verified through the payment provider/ your payment account and the casino won’t put you through an additional verification procedure.
- Can I get bonuses at a no ID verification casino?
Yes, both welcome bonuses and loyalty programs are available. All online casinos compete with their promotions, so make sure to check our reviews if you want the most generous (and fair) offer.
- Can I access a no ID verification casino on mobile?
Yes, these websites are easily accessible via mobile. You can play in your mobile browser, but some sites offer casino apps as well.
Similar Casinos and Alternatives
- New Casinos Canada
- Best Paying Casinos
- Under 1 Hour Withdrawal Casinos
- No Verification Casinos
- No Wagering Casinos Canada
- Real Money Online Casinos
- Best Online Casinos
- Best Mobile Casinos
- No Deposit Casinos
More Casino Bonuses
- Casino Bonuses Canada
- Low Deposit Casinos Canada
- Free Spins No Deposit
- Free Spins for $1 Deposit
- Free Spins for $5 Deposit
- $5 Free No Deposit Casino
- $1 Minimum Deposit Casinos
- $5 Minimum Deposit Casinos
- Bizzo Casino
- Zodiac Casino
- Captain Cooks Casino
- Jackpot City Casino
- Grand Mondial Casino
- Casino Classic
- Golden Tiger Casino
- Casino Friday
- Interac Casinos Canada
- Instadebit Casino
- PayPal Casino Canada
- Pay by Phone Bill Casino
- Trustly Casino Canada
- Paysafe Casino