100 Free Spins Bonus Offers
C$1000 + 150 Free Spins
50 Free Spins for $1 +$1000 Bonus
Captain Cooks Casino
100 Free Spins for C$5
BonusC$300 + 150 Free Spins
BonusC$500 + 200 Free Spins
BonusC$2500 + 250 Free Spins
BonusC$750 + 105 Free Spins
Bonus30 FS for $1 + Bonus $1200
Terms and Conditions for 100 Bonus Spins at Casinos
Free spins rarely came without strings attached.
After all, the reason why you’ll find a 100 free spins bonus at Canadian casinos is because the sites are trying to reel in as many players as they can, and such an attractive offer is the way to do it. If they were to hand out free spins and allow everyone to withdraw instantly, they’d suffer tremendous losses. Bonus terms are how they prevent misuse.
With that in mind, you should know all you can about the terms for the 100 free spins at a casino before you claim the bonus. This is especially important if you are tempted to claim new 100 free spins offers at new casinos. Here’s what you should pay attention to:
- Wagering Requirements. Wagering or playthrough requirements tell you how many times you need to play through your bonus before you can make any withdrawals.
- Restricted/allowed games. The majority of free spin offers will come with a game or two attached. This means that you can play selected games with your bonus and no other.
- Maximum bet allowed. This refers to the maximum amount you can bet per spin.
- Minimum coin value. Casinos often set rules for what’s the minimum bet you can choose on a slot machine.
- Winnings and withdrawal caps. Look for terms that show you how much or how little you can withdraw. If you win more than it’s allowed in the terms, the extra amount will be forfeited.
- Bonus expiry limitations. No bonus lasts forever. Check in the terms to see how long you have to go through the bonus and meet the wagering requirements.
Why is this important, you wonder?
For instance, you can come across an amazing welcome bonus for 100 free spins no deposit or even better.
However, when you claim it and start playing, you learn that you need to spend the bonus among 300 times before you can withdraw, and do so in two weeks tops. This is unreasonable and unfair, and you are very unlikely to leave with a payout.
Free Spins Bonus Variations You’ll Find at Casinos
The same bonus of 100 free spins can be different from one casino to the next one, and not only because of the bonus terms. Bonuses come in different forms. The 3 key variations of this type of promotion are:
100 free spins with no deposit required
No deposit bonuses usually include a very limited number of spins such as 5, 10, or even a single spin. If you come across this offer, it means that you can get 100 free spins with no deposit required just for signing up or using a bonus code.
Wager-free 100 free spins
These are probably the rarest bonuses you’ll find. If you come across it, know that you will probably need a minimum deposit, but you won’t have to meet any wagering requirements to get a payout.
Deposit-based free spins
These are the most frequent bonuses of them all. This means that you need to make a minimum deposit to get complimentary spins.
In Canada, you can find 3 highly popular options of this sort:
- Free spins for $1 deposit. GamingClub casino has a 150 free spins bonus with such a low deposit requirement (the wagering terms are 200x, though)
- Free spins for $5 deposit. JackpotCity offers 215 MegaMoolah spins for $5 deposits split across 4 deposits.
- Free spins for $10 deposit. 21 Lucky Bet offers players 100% match up to C$900 and up to 150 free spins with a minimum deposit requirement of $10.
These can also come in any form and are usually part of special or ongoing promotions.
How We Choose the Best FS Bonus for You
When we evaluate bonuses, we look into the following:
- Number of free spins. This can range from a single spin to 200, 300 spins or even more in some cases.
- Minimum deposit required. We’ll check how much you’re required to deposit to claim the offer and what you get depending on your deposit. Some bonuses require a deposit of a single dollar, but there are bonuses that require $20, $40, or even more.
- Winning restrictions. We’ll check and tell you how much of your bonus winnings you can withdraw when you meet the playthrough requirements. We’ll also let you know about minimum withdrawal requirements, if there are any.
- Wagering requirements. Of course, we’ll check this important condition and tell you whether or not the casino has reasonable requirements for the bonus in question.
- Time restrictions. We’ll check how long you have to spend the bonus and meet the terms and tell you if the timeframe is within reason.
The Best 100 Free Spins Bonuses Available Online in Canada
Now that you know all about bonuses and what they include, it’s time to get to action. Here are the top casinos that offer great free spin bonuses in Canada.
Bonus offer: 100% up to C$100 + 100 Free Spins
Let’s start with iLucki, a generous casino that will give you 100% match up to $100 and 100 FS on the game Aztec Magic after your first deposit. On your second deposit, it will give you up to $200 and 50 FS more to use on the same game.
This casino is operated by Dama NV and holds a legit Curacao eGaming license. It was launched in 2018 and already offers 6000+ high-quality games from leading software companies like Microgaming, EGT, and Play ‘n’ Go.
Bonus offer: up to $1000 + up to 100 Free Spins
Bizzo casino is a relatively new website having been launched in 2020. It’s operated by a company called TechSolutions Group and has a Kahnawake Gaming Commission License. On this site, you can find over 3000 different games, including slots, table games, and live dealer titles from top-rated developers.
The casino has many onuses, but their most attractive offer is the welcome bonus up to $1000 combined with 100 free spins.
Bonus offer: 100% bonus up to $500 +200 Free Spins
Casino Friday dates back to 2020 and is operated by 1Up Entertainment. It has a Kahnawake Gaming Commission license. On the site, you can play slot machines, table games, and live dealer titles. This is a crypto casino, which means that you can gamble with Bitcoin as well as CAD.
If you are a new player at Casino Friday, you can claim up to $500 in bonus match and 200 free spins.
Bonus offer: up to C$2500 deposit match + 250 Free Spins
King Billy is a generous casino that gives up to $2500 in deposit match and 250 free spins. Launched in 2017, the casino is also owned by Dama NV. It has a Curacao eGaming license and hundreds of games.
Bonus offer: 100 bonus spins on Fortunium Gold Mega Moolah
At Spin casino, you can claim 100 free spins to use on Mega Moolah with just 5 dollars in deposit money. The casino is owned by Bayton Ltd and was established in 1999, making it the oldest in our list. It currently has over 600 games by Microgaming.
Bonus offer: 100 free spins on Fortunium Gold Mega Moolah
Ruby Fortune is a 2003 casino site with a 100% match bonus up to $750. In addition to this, it hands out 100 free spins to use on Fortunim Gold Mega Moolah to new players with a minimum requirement for a $5 deposit. It holds a license from the Malta Gaming Authority and offers games by Microgaming.
Bonus offer: 100 bonus spins on Fortunium Gold Mega Moolah after a deposit of 5 dollar
At Royal Vegas, you can claim 100 bonus spins to use on Fortinum Gold. The casino has over 700 games including live titles, playable on desktop and mobile. It is owned by Digimedia Limited Casinos and operates since 2000.
Bonus offer: 100 free spins on Fortunium Gold Mega Moolah
Captain Cooks offers 24/7 support, various payment methods, and 2-hour withdrawal option for e-wallets. It’s a casino owned by Fresh Horizons and exists since 2003. It currently holds 4 licenses from the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, MGA, UKGC, and the Danish Gambling Authority. On the site, you can get 100 free spins for just $5 on your first deposit.
Alternatives to Free Spins Bonuses
Free spins might be the most frequent bonus you’ll find, but it’s not the only bonus available. In Canada, you can also find the following:
- Match bonuses. Usually given to new players, these bonuses are based on your deposit. Your deposit can be matched by as little as 50% and as much as 300% – or even more.
- No deposit bonuses with cash. Not all no deposit bonuses include spins. Some include cash you can use to gamble, giving you access to other games than slot machines.
- Cashbacks. Cashback bonuses give you the chance to get some of your money back even when you lose it.
Here at Wagering Advisors, we are fully dedicated to finding a secure and trusted casino for you. To choose the best bonuses for you, we start by evaluating the casinos. Only when we are certain that the casino is licensed, secure and legit, do we start reading the bonus terms. In our detailed reviews, you can learn all there is to know about the bonus you want to claim.
Similar No Deposit Casino Offers
- $5 Free No Deposit Casinos
- $10 Free No Deposit Casinos
- $20 Free No Deposit Casinos
- 150 Free Spins Canada
- 100 Free Spins Canada
- 80 Free Spins No Deposit
- 50 Free Spins No Deposit
- Free Spins for $1
- Free Spins for $5
- Free Spins for $10
Casino Bonuses Canada
- Free Spins No Deposit
- No Deposit Casino Bonuses
- Low Deposit Bonuses
- Best Casino Bonuses
- No Verification Casinos
- Best Payout Casinos
- Fast Payout Casinos
- No Wagering Casino Bonuses
- Bizzo Casino Bonuses
- Zodiac Casino Bonuses
- Captain Cooks Casino Bonuses
- Jackpot City Casino Bonuses
- Grand Mondial Casino Bonuses
- Casino Classic Bonuses
- Golden Tiger Casino Bonuses
- Casino Friday Bonuses
- Interac Casinos Canada
- Instadebit Casino
- PayPal Casino Canada
- Pay by Phone Bill Casino
- Trustly Casino Canada
- Paysafe Casinos