150 Free Spins No Deposit Canada
150 Free Spins Bonus Offers
What Do Free Spins Bonuses Mean?
When you claim a 150 free spins bonus on registration, this means that you get to spin the reels on slot machines for free. You’ll get 150 spins usually with a certain set amount per spin and you won’t have to deposit any money of your own to use these.
This promotion might be activated after the required minimum deposit or come in the form of 150 free spins no deposit promotion. Either way, those 150 spins are yours to use, usually on a game or several games picked by the casino.
Terms and Conditions Typically Applying to 150 Free Spins No Deposit Bonuses
All online casino bonuses, including 150 free spins no deposit bonuses, have specific terms and conditions that apply to them. Details change depending on the offer and the casino, so it’s essential to read them before claiming the deal. Some of the most common bonus terms are:
- Any wagering requirements that apply.
- How much of any winnings you are able to withdraw.
- The maximum size of the bet you can make. For no deposit spins this amount is usually the lowest possible for a slot game.
- What slot games you are able to play with your free spins.
- Any time constraints. Most casinos will set strict bonus expiry dates.
If you’re happy with the terms specified, go ahead and claim the deal, but we recommend that you should check out several 150 free spins offers before making your mind up which one to choose.
The Different Variants of 150 Free Spins Bonus Offers
You will come across several different variations of 150 free spins deals. They include:
- With no deposit required. These are quite rare promotions.
- Free spins bonuses without any wagering requirements. These offers might come in batches of up to 150 free spins and might require some minimum deposits.
- Free spins after a deposit. These offers are usually deposit matches that come with complimentary spins, sometimes with batches up to 150, sometimes with this amount straight away on the first deposit. There are several types of deposit free spins that you might come across in Canada:
- free spins for a 1 dollar minimum deposit
- free spins for a 5 dollar minimum deposit
- free spins for a 10 dollar minimum deposit
- Free spins for existing players. Most bonuses described above are welcome deals, only open to new players. But to reward loyal, existing customers, Canadian online casinos also offer various FS promos from time to time to their regular players. These might be deposit, or no deposit deals and will typically offer a number of free spins (up to 150) on specific days or over weekends.
Top 150 Free Spins Bonuses in Canada: Detailed Review
Here is our list of top casino picks in Canada with the best 150 free spins offers.
Royal Vegas – 150 Free Spins on the Book of Atem game
Royal Vegas casino is owned by Digimedia Limited and was launched in the year 2000. They offer over 700 casino games including slots, all the classic table games, plus a few scratchcards. They are licensed and regulated by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission and their RNG and games are fair-game certified by eCOGRA.
Royal Vegas are running an exclusive bonus offer whereby for a minimum C$10 deposit, you get 150 free spins on the Book of Atem slot game. You can maximise this bonus up to C$1,200. The wagering requirement is set at x70.
Yukon Gold Casino – 150 Free Spins on your first deposit of $10
Yukon Gold casino is owned by Fresh Horizons Limited and has been around since 2004. Their website is powered by Microgaming and offers Canucks over 500 games. Yukon Gold casino is licensed by several top agencies including the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, and their RNG is eCOGRA certified. They offer a wide rage of banking options and also have a 24/7 live chat helpline.
New players can take advantage of Yukon Gold’s welcome bonus that includes 150 free spins. For just a C$10 deposit, you will be given 150 chances to win $1 million on the Mega Money Wheel. You can extend the bonus with a 100% match bonus on the second deposit up to C$150.
Grand Mondial Casino – a Chance to win $1 Million with 150 Free Spins
Launched in 2005, Grand Mondial Casino is part of the Casino Rewards Group. As well as being licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, they also hold an iGaming Ontario gambling license, and their RNG is eCOGRA certified. Like Yukon Gold Casino, the Grand Mondial website is powered by Microgaming.
With 128-bit SSL encryption and banking available through Interac plus many more payment providers,
Grand Mondial also provides new players 150 free spins on the Mega Money Wheel with an opportunity to win $1 million for a C$10 minimum deposit, but it doesn’t stop there. You can double your chances of winning with a second deposit, 100% match bonus up to C$250. Wagering, however, is higher than some casinos have, with a requirement set at x200.
iLucki Casino – 150 Free Spins in two batches + deposit match on 2 first deposits
iLucki Casino is owned and operated by Dama NV under a Curacao eGaming license. The online casino was launched in 2018 and offers over 6,000 premium games of all types from leading software providers including BGaming, EGT, Microgaming, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and Yggdrasil.
You can claim a 100% deposit bonus up to C$100 with your first deposit. In addition, you’ll get 100 free spins on the Aztec Magic Deluxe slot from BGaming – 20 spins per day for the first 5 days. You can double your money by making a second deposit up to a maximum of C$200. You’ll also be given another 50 bonus spins – so, 150 free spins in total.
Bizzo Casino – Deposit Welcome Bonus up to C$1,000 Plus 150 Free Spins
Bizzo Casino was launched in 2020. Operated by TechSolutions (CY) Group under a Kahnawake Gaming Commission License, this Canadian casino offers over 3,000 games from top software providers, including Amatic, BGT, Evolution Gaming Endorphina, and Pragmatic Play.
Bizzo Casino’s welcome bonus offers up to C$1,000, plus several batches of 150 free spins. You can claim 100 free spins on the Dig-Dig Digger/Mechanical Clover slot on your first deposit. This is part of a 100% first deposit bonus that you can maximise up to 250. If you then use promo code “CASH” on your second deposit, you can earn 50% up to C$750. Wagering requirement is at x40.
Casino Friday – Welcome Bonus 100% up to C$500 plus 200 Free Spins
Casino Friday was also launched in 2020. It is owned and operated by 1Up Entertainment BV under its Kahnawake Gaming Commission licence. This site offers slots and casino table games some of which you can play with a live dealer. You can pay with Bitcoin, or CAD via Interac plus many other trusted payment brands.
New players from Canada can take advantage of the casino’s welcome bonus which offers a 100% match up to C$500 plus 200 free spins.
King Billy Casino – up to $2500 welcome deposit match + up to 250 Free Spins
King Billy Casino is another casino owned by Dama NV. It was launched in 2017 and offers one of the biggest spreads of online casino games in the industry. It’s currently has an eGaming license issued by the Curacao government but is applying for an Ontario iGaming license.
The King Billy new player welcome bonus is a stomping deposit match bonus of up to C$2,500, plus a massive 250 free spins split into batches.
What the Wagering Advisors Team Evaluates When Checking FS Bonus Offers
Our first concern is always for your safety and security, so before we begin evaluating bonuses, we ensure that the casinos we list are:
- Properly licensed
- Encrypted using the latest SSL protocols
- Fair game tested by independent agencies like eCOGRA.
- Financially safe, using only well-known, highly reputed banking methods.
Once an online casino has been thoroughly vetted, we then turn our attention to the 150 bonus spins offers or other types of bonus deals they provide, and check the following:
- The overall value of the bonus – There are many factors to take into consideration to understand the true value of a bonus offer, including:
- The number of free spins on offer – This can vary hugely – anywhere from 10 spins to 150 free spins and sometimes even more.
- The amount of deposit required – Varies from zero (no deposit) to low deposit (C$1, 2,3, 4 or C$5) to regular deposit bonuses starting at $10 and $20.
- What the wagering requirements are – Low deposit free spins bonuses tend to have higher wagering requirements, but not always. They can vary anywhere from zero (no wagering free spins bonuses) to x20 and even up to x200.
- Cap on winnings – Bonuses usually have a cap on how much of your bonus winnings you can withdraw.
- Minimum amount you can withdraw – There is usually a minimum cap put on withdrawals – often around 20 dollars. So, if you only win 10 dollars, you may not be able to withdraw it unless you win more and get it over the minimum limit.
- Game choice – Most free spins offers are applicable to a specific game or a set range of games only.
- Time limits – Bonuses are only valid for a certain period of time. Also, once you redeem the offer there is a time limit for completing playing through any wagering requirement.
We check all of the above elements to ensure they are clearly stated within the T&Cs, and that they are not unduly unreasonable. Casinos stick to their terms and conditions rigidly, so make sure you read and understand them before you claim a casino bonus of 150 free spins.
Games You Can Play with 150 Free Spins Online
The games you can play with your 150 spins will be determined by the casino you are using. In most cases, the casino limits your choices to one or two games. We haven’t found a site that doesn’t tell you where you can use your free spins. In fact, since most of these promotions are used to introduce or promote a specific slot, it’s only natural that they work this way.
Due to the nature of this type of bonus, these can only be used on slot machines.
Some Alternatives to the Free Spins Promotions
There are many different types of bonuses you can claim at online casinos these days. These include;
- Matched deposits – casinos match your deposit by a certain percentage i.e. 100%, 200%, or more
- Cashback bonuses – you get back a percentage of your losses if you meet the bonus terms
- No deposit promotions – can come in the form of money you can gamble with or free spins, usually given as a welcome deal
The Pros and Cons of Gambling with a Free Spins Bonus
Bonuses sound amazing at any time, but they have their pros and cons. Let’s take a look at what kinds of pros and cons you can expect for this type of bonus.
- 150 chances to win money for free
- A chance to try out a game without any financial risk
- Your opportunity to check out a new casino
- Can sometimes come with very demanding wagering requirements
- Offers are limited to specific games
- Can I win real money when I play with 150 free spins?
Yes. As long as you meet the casino’s wagering requirements and you play on a legit site, you can win real money and withdraw them to your account.
- Can I reject 150 free spins bonus offer?
Yes. You can reject any bonus offered by online casinos if you don’t want to use it. Some sites will give you the option to cancel it, while others might add the spins into your account, but you don’t have to use them.
- Is this promotion exclusive to new players only?
Not necessarily. Many casinos offer free spins as a welcome to new players, but they are also frequent as regular weekly, daily or monthly promotions, as well as rewards in the VIP program.
- Can I withdraw my winnings from the 150 free spins?
Yes. Every bonus comes with its terms and conditions, though. Once you meet these terms, you can withdraw your winnings from the free spins bonus you claimed.
- Can I claim 150 free spins if I play on my phone?
Yes. Most casinos these days have their websites optimised for mobile play, or even have standalone apps for smartphone and tablet users.
Wagering Advisors has created a comprehensive guide to help Canadians find the best 150 free spins no deposit bonuses in Canada. We highlight the different variations of free spins bonus offers, their terms and conditions, and what to consider when evaluating them.
You can explore a list of top casino picks in Canada that offer the best 150 free spins bonus deals. Our team emphasises the importance of reading and understanding the terms and conditions before claiming any bonus to ensure that players are aware of the requirements and limitations of the deal.
Similar No Deposit Casino Offers
- $5 Free No Deposit Casinos
- $10 Free No Deposit Casinos
- $20 Free No Deposit Casinos
- 150 Free Spins Canada
- 100 Free Spins Canada
- 80 Free Spins No Deposit
- 50 Free Spins No Deposit
- Free Spins for $1
- Free Spins for $5
- Free Spins for $10
Casino Bonuses Canada
- Free Spins No Deposit
- No Deposit Casino Bonuses
- Low Deposit Bonuses
- Best Casino Bonuses
- No Verification Casinos
- Best Payout Casinos
- Fast Payout Casinos
- No Wagering Casino Bonuses
- Bizzo Casino Bonuses
- Zodiac Casino Bonuses
- Captain Cooks Casino Bonuses
- Jackpot City Casino Bonuses
- Grand Mondial Casino Bonuses
- Casino Classic Bonuses
- Golden Tiger Casino Bonuses
- Casino Friday Bonuses
- Interac Casinos Canada
- Instadebit Casino
- PayPal Casino Canada
- Pay by Phone Bill Casino
- Trustly Casino Canada
- Paysafe Casinos