$20 Free Casino No Deposit
C$500 + 200 Free Spins
$1000 + 100 Free Spins
80 Free Spins
Why Do Casinos Offer a No Deposit Bonus?
It’s a valid question to ask. Why do online casinos offer a no deposit bonus in the first place? Well, the simplest answer to this is customer attraction and retention. A no deposit bonus is suitable to play both roles as long as it’s designed properly.
The most common form of such a bonus is a signup bonus. It’s credited when you first signup at an online casino. When you know that you’re going to get free casino credits, it’s only understandable why you’d want to sign up.
Another type of no deposit bonus is for existing players. These are credited randomly to surprise the audience as well as build credibility. You start to trust the casino even more and spend real money again.
What Type of Wagering Requirements are Common for a No Deposit Bonus?
If you’re familiar with iGaming promotions, you should know that they almost always come with wagering requirements. Not only that but they also have other terms like max bet restrictions, expiry dates, game eligibility, etc. parameters.
The reason we’re focusing on the wagering requirements is that all other terms are essentially designed to complement them. For a 20 $ free no deposit, the wagering requirement can be anywhere between 40x and 200x. In our experience, wagering for no deposit bonuses is often higher than regular deposit bonuses. 200x is the maximum we’ve seen but it doesn’t mean it can’t go beyond that.
If you’re willing to deal with this level of wagering, go ahead and claim the bonuses you can find on our recommended casinos.
What Games Can I Play with a $20 No Deposit Bonus?
$20 is not a negligible amount. Almost all games at an average online casino have a lower minimum bet than $20. In that sense, you should be able to play all of the offered games. But it’s wise to use the funds on online slots and table games.
The reason is that the bonus is most likely to come with a max bet restriction. It refers to how much you can spend in one go. Online slots and table games have a lower minimum bet value when compared to live dealer games. As a result of playing those games, you can expect to stretch the bonus for longer.
Then again, live dealer games contribute the least to the wagering. So, there’s no point in wasting your time and money (figuratively) on live games.
How to Claim a $20 No Deposit Bonus?
By now, you know a lot about $20 no deposit bonuses. The question is, how do you claim them? Or, what are the requirements that you must adhere to for qualifying?
At an online casino where a no deposit is not offered, you can start playing right after your first deposit. You can skip the verification process until you go for a real money withdrawal. But for a bonus that requires no deposit from your end will most likely require you to verify your identity.
It might be email verification or phone number verification. Whatever it might be, if you have a valid address in the jurisdiction where the casino operates, it shouldn’t be an issue for you to claim the bonus.
Pros & Cons of a No Deposit Bonus
Nothing in the world is perfect. Even the moon has its scars. So, it’s a no-brainer that no deposit bonuses at online casinos have both pros and cons for the players. What are they you ask? Let’s find out.
- You don’t need to commit any real money
- Free 20 $ casino no deposit bonus will let you play all the games
- You can jump from casino to casino and figure out which one is best for you
- No deposits are a great way to boost your bankroll
- Most bonuses are automatic so you don’t have to deal with bonus codes
- High wagering requirements
- Bonus amount is often negligible
- Not all games are suitable for playing with a no deposit bonus
- Can I opt out of the no deposit bonus?
- Yes, you surely can. Some bonuses will ask you to either opt-in or opt-out during registration, given that it’s a signup reward. If not, you can contact customer support and ask to be excluded from the bonus.
- Is a no deposit bonus only available to new players?
- Not exclusively, no. It’s common that an online casino will offer a no deposit bonus to new players for attracting a larger crowd. But exiting players are also entitled to such bonuses in the form of casino credits, free spins, and reload bonuses.
- Is it possible to win real money from a 20 $ no deposit bonus?
- Of course. You can either withdraw the bonus directly after you complete the wagering or you can withdraw the winnings by using the bonus on games. Whatever it is, you can always win real money from such a bonus.
- Can I withdraw the winnings from a 20 $ no deposit bonus?
- As we already answered in the previous question, yes you can. It depends on how the bonus has been designed.
- Do I get the bonus if I play from mobile?
- Surely. All modern online casinos are technically mobile casinos and they offer all kinds of bonuses to the mobile users as well.